Thread: Cancel logout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cancel logout

Just in case you change your mind about logging out I think there should be a cancel button.

Definitely. I was really annoyed yesterday when I accidentally pressed it. Then again, it might not be so bad if the game didn't take so long to load, but I doubt that's going to change soon.

I dont log out, I just hit the X.
    Which normally only happens when I want to see if I got 100 in a skill or not =P

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I dont log out, I just hit the X.
    Which normally only happens when I want to see if I got 100 in a skill or not =P
    Well if you running in windowed mode, then yes. But in full screen there is NO [X].

Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    Well if you running in windowed mode, then yes. But in full screen there is NO [X].
    Well, another point is, that I dont have a timer nor do I want one on the X. So why would you? If you hit log off. Then I see no problem with no way to stop it. Just as I have no way to stop mine when I hit the X.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Well, another point is, that I dont have a timer nor do I want one on the X. So why would you? If you hit log off. Then I see no problem with no way to stop it. Just as I have no way to stop mine when I hit the X.
    Well when you hit the [X], the game exits right away, when you click you log off, it takes 30 seconds to close, in that time the person decided to continue playing

When you click [x] the character still in the game, and i can come and smack your character around