Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Industrial Strength
    We are very active.
    Why is this in these forums? Why not put them in tribe discussions forums?

Apache, So Active i could count it twice on one hand.......

im just kidding there is like 3 of us that still play the game, the forums are considered part of the game right, were not really active... sorta just falling behind, i dont feel like terraforming 125k sq m

Pawnee tribe is very active and still growing.

And this new update should even bring back old players from before!

Lux Arcana are still active, but we don't see the reason to bump all that much anymore. The list doesn't really change that much.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Industrial Strength
    We are very active.
    Why is this in these forums? Why not put them in tribe discussions forums?
    I figured this thread is meant to be a solution to the bumping that happens in this particular forum, and it wouldn't be as effective if people browsing this forum couldn't see it alongside the tribes recruiting. But if necessary and possible, feel free to move it to a more suitable place.

For those who don't bump much: this thread is for people who want to remind others that their tribe is active. It would be too awkward for me to constantly check if every tribe that isn't bumping is still active, but if you don't feel the need to bump you probably aren't too concerned about being on this list.

To clarify that it's not a comprehensive list, I'll put the following note in the first post: 'There are other active tribes, but these are the ones trying to get your attention.'

Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    I figured this thread is meant to be a solution to the bumping that happens in this particular forum, and it wouldn't be as effective if people browsing this forum couldn't see it alongside the tribes recruiting. But if necessary and possible, feel free to move it to a more suitable place.

For those who don't bump much: this thread is for people who want to remind others that their tribe is active. It would be too awkward for me to constantly check if every tribe that isn't bumping is still active, but if you don't feel the need to bump you probably aren't too concerned about being on this list.

To clarify that it's not a comprehensive list, I'll put the following note in the first post: 'There are other active tribes, but these are the ones trying to get your attention.'
    My point is this is a tribal discussion, not recruitment even if you believe it might be used for recruiting.

German clan "A BETTER TOMORROW" is activ!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    My point is this is a tribal discussion, not recruitment even if you believe it might be used for recruiting.
    Okay, well is it possible to move it?

I have to admit that I'm very concerned that players looking for a tribe won't even look at this thread if we move it to Tribal Discussions, thus making this thread redundant and making for increasingly ridiculous bump wars as Xsyon grows.