Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think this is fine. As long as you are willing to monitor this and make the changes, thumbs up to you Bizley. The thread does say "Active Tribes" So even though some will see it as advertisment, it is also a good source for anyone who wants to know who is still active in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    I think this is fine. As long as you are willing to monitor this and make the changes, thumbs up to you Bizley. The thread does say "Active Tribes" So even though some will see it as advertisment, it is also a good source for anyone who wants to know who is still active in game.
    Thanks Willowhawk

A general note to everyone: please let me know if you have a better solution to the bumping mechanism.

I must agree if this thread is to be found anywhere, this would be the right sub-forum.
    It is both advertisement as well as being a general hint to what tribes you would get a positive reply from.

Legion is active
    Redtails is active

www.legion.mmochief.net

Industrial Strength still active. 10 to 15 people since patch.

Divided Allegiance is active , some of us are coming back, and more intent on coming back with better patches. We are not going anywhere as we like this game we just wanna see more is all.. I myself have been here since day 1. Cbeta

our forums are down due to construction

Remnant is active, though in the earliest of stages (It's just me trying to figure out the game so far).

Industrial Strength is still active.
    Also you have the dates backwards. I understand you can type it that way in EU and maybe people will understand. But this is the USA, and a game made in the USA. Might want to keep the same standard, else people will be confused.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Industrial Strength is still active.
    Also you have the dates backwards. I understand you can type it that way in EU and maybe people will understand. But this is the USA, and a game made in the USA. Might want to keep the same standard, else people will be confused.
    Good point.