Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cant play, cant type, cant do anything!!! well I can run around till I crash!!

3 minute load times, 20 minutes before I crash. That was the norm for most of the AM hours last night. BARELY playable...and I'm extremely tolerable of this game because I love it. I don't know how many others can handle that though.

Probably the 5 minute d/c's during peak hours.

Also noticed about 5-10 large lag spikes before i crashed during the 20 minute sessions. 10+ second lag spikes and I thought I d/c'd

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I WANT TO PLAY WITH OUT GETTING DISCONNECTED!!!!!! it takes longer to connect than the time im playing.

Of further note - the ONLY time the disconnects happen to me is when I go out wandering. If i stay in my tribal zone terraforming, I'm fine. If I leave my area, I disconnect. Depending how afar I wonder, I disconnect MANY times. If I stop to scavenge or forage a specific area - I'm fine. I think this new disconnect issue revolves around the new 512m zones.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedogg1 View Post
    Of further note - the ONLY time the disconnects happen to me is when I go out wandering. If i stay in my tribal zone terraforming, I'm fine. If I leave my area, I disconnect. Depending how afar I wonder, I disconnect MANY times. If I stop to scavenge or forage a specific area - I'm fine. I think this new disconnect issue revolves around the new 512m zones.
    Hmm, that's a good observation. I only got 2 disconnects since the patch and visited about 5 or 6 zones other than my homezone while playing. But both of my disconnects happened while away from my tribal land.

well. I was out wondering when I kept getting disconnected. Im back in land and I disconnect but not every five mins, more like every 15 or so

We are looking into this issue.

OK we need more info from you guys

1) distance settings
    2) screen resolution
    3) quality settings
    4) what you were doing at time of disconnect
    5) do others around you disconnect
    6) is there lag before disconnect
    7) can you recreate the disconnect

1- 256m
    2- 1600x900x60 (Game) 1600x900 (laptop)
    3- Normal
    4- Scavenging
    5- Yes a few members of our tribe disconnect
    6- Yes there is lag
    7- Cannot recreate its random

Added after 45 minutes:

NOTE
    Just logged in with both of my accounts. I ran one around first till I disconnected. That one crashed, I ran second account the same pattern as first and Also crashed.

Just got a disconnect too.

1) distance settings: Terrain distance 376, Tree quality high, Tree detail 384, Grass distance 64
    2) screen resolution: 1024x765x75 (windowed)
    3) quality settings: everything but reflections is on, Texture and shadow detail is high, antialiasing 4x, anisotropic, Effects are on
    4) what you were doing at time of disconnect: was on a scavenging run and had just crossed from zone 777 into 817, disconnect happened at 2nd scavenge in zone 817
    5) do others around you disconnect: can't say, no one else there
    6) is there lag before disconnect: didn't notice any lag
    7) can you recreate the disconnect: tried it but cannot recreate