Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Disconnecting within 5 minutes of logging in

This is happening to me 100% of the time. Just started happening after I patched today. Before the patch it was rare that I disconnect even once in a day.

Anyone else getting this? I have not heard of this happening to anyone but me

not to me.

And me, and bins are bugged (sent dez an email about this). Only happens when carrying out an action though or crossing a zone.

Also disconnecting about every 5 mins consistently here.

Also have bins that I cannot open.

No disconnect problem here yet (playing since an hour or two).

Not being able to open baskets is a known bug by now -> see bugtracker (seems to happen with full or nearly full baskets).

Edited to add that I do get occasional lag spikes, 2 or 3 second ones.

Also disconnecting about every 5 mins consistently here.

Also have bins that I cannot open.

Game is now unplayable for me. I get to play for as long as it takes to log in before I get d/c'd from server. Nothing has changed from yesterday. Still, 100% chance this happens (disconnecting, about 90% of time within 5 minutes, 10% within 15 minutes)

getting same here game is pretty unpayable now

Quote Originally Posted by inhabit View Post
    getting same here game is pretty unpayable now
    are u guys using wireless? couse i just unpluged my ethernet cable and set up a wireless conection and it disconects within 5 10 minutes of playing, pluged the cable back in and it works fine

Warning

I have two accounts two different laptops and they both disconnect and have major lag issues. Also one thing I noticed on both is that right after you click in password I get and error message saying something about the game graphics are higher then laptop graphics? next time it does it I will write it down exactly how it reads.

WARNING #001 - display resolution size MISMATCH
    Adjust display to higher resolution than the game's resolution!

This is the error message I get..... I have my resolution set to highest setting.