Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

June 30th Patch - Issue List

Hello everyone,

I thought that in order to help the Devs manage people's problem since the new patch, I would make an updated list of whatever it is that everyone list down here that are patch problem related.

Last List Updated: Post #24

Dev's Responses
    1 - We have read the above issues, and during the server down time we have fixed some of them.
    - The Cloth Fabric, Cloth Scraps and plastic should all now be working.
    - The connection issues should be fixed.

2 - Ok, so Bones/Blades are in majority of the zones, I'm not going to give any other details on which zones, or how many...
    But Blades of all kinds have the same rarity and they are classified as 'Very Rare'.
    Bones are also under the same rarity classification.

They are in and working, they are not bugged.

3 - Dismantling will give you resources back, however the amount of resource you get returned is based on your architecture skill level.
    The higher it is, the more you get back.

Connection Issue

- Some connections are lost after a few minutes of game play.
    - Sometimes, when opening a bag, nothing appears. If I tried to open it again, it says "The bag is open by Me". Seems to happen to some bags and not others. Relogging doesn't fix it.
    - Sometimes when transferring items from one bag to the other, the item disappear.
    - While downloading the patch, some players get "Connection Lost" error.
    - Increased amounts of lag spikes

Gathering
    - When sorting Plastic, nothing appears in the bin. Same goes with cloth.
    - Some trees sprouted inside of rocks.
    - Some trees are growing in water and you cannot use logging while swimming.
    - Trees spawns inside the ground, which cannot allow you to destroy the trunk since it cannot be seen.
    - Trees spawning on top of one another.
    - There are some concerns about scavenging bones and blades. Multiple players have been over many zones and no report has been given about finding some.

Terrain
    - Some issues with distant object, more to follow.

Combat
    - Players noticed that holding a swing has nearly no difference in damage.
    - Parry does not block the incoming damage. And even if it was meant to reduce the damage, doesn't appear to do that either.

Architecture
    - All my Pioneer Log Wall I's seem to only turn 180 degrees.
    - Dismantle does not give materials back, regardless of skill level.
    - It was pointed out that structure built before the patch could not be dismantled properly, that might need to be confirmed.
    - After dismantling, players have gotten materials in the wrong material slot.

Menu
    - When making modifications to game settings, game crashes.

Display
    - Some players are having issues with distance. Trees and terrains look bad and out of shape. (need more specific details on this)

I got that issue while downloading the patch....."Connection lost"

1. Frequent disconnects. Very frustrating.
    2. Some bins will not open.
    3. When sorting plastic, nothing appears in bin.

Some tree's are sprouted inside of rocks;
    Some tree's are now growing in water and you cannot use logger skill while swimming

MASSIVE terrain error's - this is kinda strange - think of holding something in the center of the screen so that tree's are blocked from view. Now pan left or right and the distant tree's will now appear. This is a distance bug.

Some tree's are so close to the ground now you cannot find the trunk

Rudder,

could you re-explain this part.

MASSIVE terrain error's - this is kinda strange - think of holding something in the center of the screen so that tree's are blocked from view. Now pan left or right and the distant tree's will now appear. This is a distance bug.

Not sure if I understand the issue properly.

Half of my Bags won't open. I see the loading bar but nothing happens. if i do it again it says opened by me

Holding a swing has nearly no difference in damage, need to rebalanced

I'm not receiving anything from sorting plastic OR cloth.

A solution for bags are being worked on, the missing items are probably corrupted items from either a corrupted bag or it is being put into a corrupted bag. I had the same issue until I noticed the bag wouldn't open if I closed it. I suppose the items disappearing will be fixed with bags..

I've noticed;
    Increased amounts of lag spikes (we had been in the clear for a loong while with these).
    Trees spawning on top of another tree will cause either the old tree or the new tree to be chopped. Many of them have fell to the ground.

Maybe we can keep this one clear of balance issues and focus on more 'bug' issues such as bags and trees.
    I love new patches. Hello new issues !

Greetings everyone,

We have read the above issues, and during the server down time we have fixed some of them.

- The Cloth Fabric, Cloth Scraps and plastic should all now be working.
    - The connection issues should be fixed.

If you are still experiencing any of those issues please let us know asap.

Thank you.

What about Blades and bones from scavenging I have been over lots of zones and have found none or havent heard of anyone that has could this have been a bug?