I have spent months establishing myself at my totem, building, terraforming, exploring and amassing a hoard of useful items. I was under the impression from day 1 that i would be able to access the items i need to build and create the things i want.

Now the resourses under my feet have been ripped away and replaced with metal sheets, scrap leather and fur. So the area i have chosen to live is useless to me. If i had started the game today, i would have been able to choose what resourses were at my feet and placed a totem with that knowledge in mind.

When they mentioned location specific gathering, i was under the impression that all the normal stuff would be available as usual, but RARE items with special bonuses would be localised.

Trade from zone to zone, whilst rather encumbered is not an option.

I want to see movement from zone to zone and i want there to be a reason to trade, fight and defend resourses but this is rediculous.

It is unfair to now tell me my zone only has crap resourses in the ground after all the effort i have put in to making a place to call home.

I cannot express how dissapointed i am with this. This has really destroyed my feeling for the game right now. I do not want to have to spend countless hours travelling just to collect basic items that we have taken for granted as being under our feet.

And soon there will be death penalties, so there wont be the option of cliffjumping to get home.

I need to say these next few paragraphs for the good of this game and i do not mean any disrespect to Jordi or the Devs, but i just need to be honest here......

Jordi and the devs - do you actually play your own game? Are you blindly making decisions based on what you THINK might be cool? I am now wondering if you understand the mechanics of your own game from a "playing and enjoying the game" perspective.

I strongly urge you to take a step back, spend some time playing your own game and understand what it is to be a player of the game. It seems pretty obvious to me that you have not played your own game for some time.

For example - why introduce the combat system before there is a reason to fight players or creatures ingame to fight?

Why introduce such a rediculous resourse distribution system when you have not implemented:

1. faster long distance travel via mounts or something similar
2. a way to carry water
3. a way to move large amounts of items (ie. carts, pack mules or similar)

I hope that you rework this resourse distribution thing soon because i know i will not want to play this game much longer if you are going down this path. It is just too time consuming and absolutely annoying to traverse zone after zone for a small amount of stuff that i could get locally before.

For me, today is a sad day for Xsyon, unfortunately.