Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    He did clearly say easy to get materials. Not low level potions.

Some potions probably are made with basic materials and some with harder to get stuff.(each level has basic and harder stuff)

Which would be alittle like toolcrafting now.

Not sure it works to compare logging to this, but what he said was not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by goodayve View Post
    He did clearly say easy to get materials. Not low level potions.

Some potions probably are made with basic materials and some with harder to get stuff.(each level has basic and harder stuff)

Which would be alittle like toolcrafting now.

Not sure it works to compare logging to this, but what he said was not wrong.
    This dude has brains! OMG.

The only one that actually understood my point. It was never about levelling on recipe. It was every craft in other crafting games has easy to skill recipes. It is just the way it is.
    If I couldn't do skill 5, I'd just do the easiest skill 25, 50 or 75 - IT WOULD STILL BE EASY TO SKILL THE CRAFT COMPARED TO USING HARD TO GET MATERIAL RECIPES. The main difference is I don't have to bother doing that I'm not saying I'm a fan of it either. Just saying it isn't all that different in other games.

You guys are the sad pair of people thinking as soon as someone does not defend or like your idea they are a) a fanboy, b) a troll.
    Fact is I'm neither of those. I do troll, I am a bit of a fanboy, I'm also against trolling and I hate emo fags just as much as you do.. It's called - being human.. You should try it sometime

Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    This dude has brains! OMG.

The only one that actually understood my point. It was never about levelling on recipe. It was every craft in other crafting games has easy to skill recipes. It is just the way it is.
    If I couldn't do skill 5, I'd just do the easiest skill 25, 50 or 75 - IT WOULD STILL BE EASY TO SKILL THE CRAFT COMPARED TO USING HARD TO GET MATERIAL RECIPES. The main difference is I don't have to bother doing that I'm not saying I'm a fan of it either. Just saying it isn't all that different in other games.

You guys are the sad pair of people thinking as soon as someone does not defend or like your idea they are a) a fanboy, b) a troll.
    Fact is I'm neither of those. I do troll, I am a bit of a fanboy, I'm also against trolling and I hate emo fags just as much as you do.. It's called - being human.. You should try it sometime
    whatever makes you sleep better fool at level 50 the mats are all hard to get espesialy if you play on a pvp server

... No they are not. I never played anything but PvP servers.. Normal servers were way to easy.. So easy that you could probably have an infant playing the game and succeed.

So, I take it you played World of Warcraft, you would know that pretty much anyone can level a skill from 1 - 375 in a few days say 3 days power levelling tops. I never spend more than 1 or 2 days power levelling -ANY- craft and for my skill range I would NEVER do the hard recipes. They were just a waste of gold. A very much developed game, where it is even easier than it is in Xsyon to level your craft to maximum (3 expansions. The game is even easier than it started out to be - at least elites were elites that required a group back in Vanilla.)

(I stopped in WotLK simply got way to boring with instant collected mats when you eg. mined a vein and mini-instance raids with gear that surpassed most of their raid dungeons.)

im almost tempted to sub to wow again just to prove you wrong even if you run around the map all day long you would not get enough mats to lvl you profession unless you buy all the mats then no you would not be leving your skills in 3 days and current level is 525 i think

... No they are not. I never played anything but PvP servers.. Normal servers were way to easy.. So easy that you could probably have an infant playing the game and succeed.

So, I take it you played World of Warcraft, you would know that pretty much anyone can level a skill from 1 - 375 in a few days say 3 days power levelling tops. I never spend more than 1 or 2 days power levelling -ANY- craft and for my skill range I would NEVER do the hard recipes. They were just a waste of gold. A very much developed game, where it is even easier than it is in Xsyon to level your craft to maximum (3 expansions. The game is even easier than it started out to be - at least elites were elites that required a group back in Vanilla.)

(I stopped in WotLK simply got way to boring with instant collected mats when you eg. mined a vein and mini-instance raids with gear that surpassed most of their raid dungeons.)
    You are calling them "hard" how about using the correct term. High level. Try leveling off a level 1 or 10 recipe or material in wow. Try level to 375 off first tier mats.
    Then come talk to me. See how far you can get.

Stop trolling and stop trying to straight up lie about stuff you have no idea about. You are a fanboi and its not helping anything. In wow, if I could level up off the 1copper cloth items to max level people wouldnt even take but hours to level to max.
    Yes you can level to 375 in 3 days prolly on a level 85 or twinked out toon. Try doing it with a level 1.

Yeah, isn't it harder skilling something that is less common than something that is common?

If I'm so wrong, how come even levelling guides give you the easy to make recipes for that appropriate levelling range. All I was saying. It's not that different from Xsyon and you two go emo rage. It's quite hilarious to say the least.

This is skill lvl 1:
    Elixir of Lion's Strength - 1 earth root, 1 silverleaf.
    Minor Elixir of Defense - 2 silverleaf
    Minor Health Potion - 1 silver leaf, 1 peace bloom.

Now you're telling me, that Elixir of Lion's Strength would be just as easy to make as Minor Health Potion?
    - Even though that Earthroot is NOT common to any of the WoW starter zones. Is just brilliant.
    I'd be doing the last two. Saving Earth Root for later when it becomes more common.

Let's jump up to skill 400 (even though they are mostly just discovered)
    Elixir of Waterwalking - 3 Ethereal oils (takes 2 pygmy fish to make 1-2 bottles)
    Elixir of Armor Piercing - 2 Tiger Lily
    Elixir of Accuracy - 2 Tiger Lilies and 1 Talandra's Rose.

Again, which one is more easy to make. I'd be going for Armor Piercing if any to skill on.
    Shall I continue? I mean, I have the proof that you would always go for the easiest to make item in your repertoire.

Corrupted by underline.. Great.

Like in Xsyon, I'm doing what is easiest to level a skill. I'm not going to do anything else, why would I waste resources on skilling something that is going to turn out as crap since I don't have the appropriate skill level.

god you are such a cluless turd and whats with you calling ppl emo's(i personaly hate emo's they whine all the time) tiger lily is hard to come by an its located in lvl68-80 zones there for making it hard to lvl up unless you buy from the market just stop making such a damn fool out of your self you wont win

Yeah, isn't it harder skilling something that is less common than something that is common?

If I'm so wrong, how come even levelling guides give you the easy to make recipes for that appropriate levelling range. All I was saying. It's not that different from Xsyon and you two go emo rage. It's quite hilarious to say the least.

This is skill lvl 1:
    Elixir of Lion's Strength - 1 earth root, 1 silverleaf.
    Minor Elixir of Defense - 2 silverleaf
    Minor Health Potion - 1 silver leaf, 1 peace bloom.

Now you're telling me, that Elixir of Lion's Strength would be just as easy to make as Minor Health Potion?
    - Even though that Earthroot is NOT common to any of the WoW starter zones. Is just brilliant.
    I'd be doing the last two. Saving Earth Root for later when it becomes more common.

Let's jump up to skill 400 (even though they are mostly just discovered)
    Elixir of Waterwalking - 3 Ethereal oils (takes 2 pygmy fish to make 1-2 bottles)
    Elixir of Armor Piercing - 2 Tiger Lily
    Elixir of Accuracy - 2 Tiger Lilies and 1 Talandra's Rose.

Again, which one is more easy to make. I'd be going for Armor Piercing if any to skill on.
    Shall I continue? I mean, I have the proof that you would always go for the easiest to make item in your repertoire.

Corrupted by underline.. Great.

Like in Xsyon, I'm doing what is easiest to level a skill. I'm not going to do anything else, why would I waste resources on skilling something that is going to turn out as crap since I don't have the appropriate skill level.

Thanks for proving my point.

In Xsyon you jump to level 99, and you are still making minor health potions.
    Why am I not making Elixirs of Armor Piercing? Instead of STILL making minor health potions. For equal skill gain as Elixirs of Armor Piercing.

You dont see a problem here?