Mmkay it wasn't in the first post, but in the second post.

"I don't have to bother doing that, but I'm not saying I'm a fan of it either." I missed the but, shit happens.
So, I'm stating that I don't like the system.. I'm just saying it's not different from other games. You make the easiest recipe to skill, you don't take the hardest or most complicated. You do the one that is easiest to gather ingredients for, you don't do the recipe with hard-to-get ingredients (whether they are high levelled or low levelled does not matter. You usually have easy-to-get ingredients and hard-to-get materials.

You still haven't understood my point. It's not that WoW actually has skilling restriction or any other game for that matter. It is the fact that you use the easiest to make recipe and level with that. You level with it until you can no longer level with it, then you take the next recipe that you can skill on which is the easiest to make (sometimes you do a hard-to-get material recipe because you just happen to have the mats.), when you can't skill on that recipe any longer you pick the next recipe that is the easiest to skill with. If you don't do that, you are seriously wasting money and time.

I'm doing the exact (and by exact I mean I follow the same principals) same thing in Xsyon, except I don't have to change recipe because there is no restrictions. I don't like that, I find it somewhat strange, but it doesn't remove the fact that you do the same procedure in any other game. And when/if Xsyon gets restriction I'd be doing the exact same thing as I were in WoW not just following the principal. Choose the easiest recipe to skill on.

I never meant to compare this to logging. I meant to compare it to this statement "You do the easiest and get the same exp."