Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1. Ability to name all types of baskets.

2. Ability to move baskets like one moves architecture projects.

3. Ability to hang certain baskets (maybe pouches and backpacks) on a wall.

4. Progress on Agriculture and Cooking for early August testing and mid-August release. (not knowing how far along those systems are)

5. Tweaks, polish and fixes of things currently implemented such as animal ai, graphics glitches, resource distribution / scavenging percentages, etc.

1. Open up the new lands finally. It was promised for April, now its July...
    2. Money in game. Real money which has value and can be used for trading or gathering a fortune.
    3. Create buyable tribe/homestead territory, where the size of them is not depending on numbers, but can be bought for money or resources/whatever. That would give a great freedom for players if they were able to make their area grow, and would add value to money or the resource it requires.
    4. Furnitures which have functions. Chairs we can sit on and fill up energy faster, beds that give comfort, ovens which give bonuses in cooking.
    5. Inside-building camera mode. Add an option to remove the roofs when we enter a room.

1. Of course Nameable Baskets
    2. I can't stress enough the need for new lighting...
    3. Make it so that terraforming the winter is bearable, I seriously take complete breaks in the winter season. You can't see resources, you can't tell the difference in ground levels.
    4. Of course I would like to see carts ect..
    5. Also I would like to see a new type of laying road, other than dirt road. It would be nice to see rock colored road.

Xsyon Citizen
    1. more items and more types that will be useful in other ways then craft and eating.
    2. the junk pile is just one decal repeated over and over, make it better/more aesthetically pleasing and other things like mounting face ect, .
    3. more animals and more types I am not engaging in combat with any and when I am I don't have a sense of panic or reward.
    4. cheesy things? I dunno just every game should have a few funny/ cheesy easter eggs.
    5. mutants and mutations.

... thats my list

A bit late but here's my list:

1) Weather and temperature effects on daily life (already announced but I really like it); would be nice to suffer from cold in winter and from heat in summer without adequate repair (buildings) or cloth

2) Improvements to fishing... it's a bit easy and it just requires time. Would be nice to make it a bit tricky like it's on many mmorpg (vanguard, even wow)

3) Limit to terraforming maximum height. At the moment it's not realistic and shaping world with oversized heights it's not good looking

4) Food gathering from bushes or/and some kind of trees

5) Carts; not only for traders but for workers too

1)A map
    2)For The Features Allready Ingame To Work Properly
    3)For Guides To Stop Spawning Animals(Or Make Them Spawn Animals For Every One On Request)
    4)For You To Stop Saying This Is A Released Game(Its Bloody Alpha State At Best Beta)
    Will Edit When I Think Of More