Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seriously BEST IDEA EVER!

Make it so that when you loot bodies you can loot heads, and make it so that you can set the totems to accept the heads for kill contracts. The heads can then be used in conjunction with a new "arch" to make a head on a pike, and when you see the completed pike the likeness is that of the actual player and it says their name over top when you click.. I would think this would be a simple implement.

Xsyon Citizen
    I know we discussed this and this is not a major feature but adds some spice most def. Love it!

Sick just sick you should be ashamed of your self.

I like it! +1

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    Sick just sick you should be ashamed of your self.

I like it! +1
    There's prob a lot of ppl who wants to get their Vlad Tepes groove on. I just hope they're not to ashamed to back up this suggestion, hehe

I dont care for the idea, and it should be put way down the list of things to do. But I guess it wouldnt hurt if it were in the game.

Xsyon Citizen
    I think by no means this suggestion was meant to be treated as a first priority. We all know there are more important things that need immediate attention.

signed...(but, I agree on the fact that it should not be a priority)

to take it a step further - if you decide to "display" the head - you loose the human skull toward crafting.

Maybe one of the best aesthetic ideas ever .

Only problem is people will exploit it to have lots of heads. Could simply kill a tribe mate after he has left tribe. DEATH PENALTIES AND THIS MIGHT WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by stonedogg1 View Post
    signed...(but, I agree on the fact that it should not be a priority)

to take it a step further - if you decide to "display" the head - you loose the human skull toward crafting.
    That is an amazing idea considering how realistic it is. But I don't think they would give us a human skull for killing real players anyway.

Sadly some people/tribes will just chain-kill their own character from a second account or camp a newbie spawnpoint instead.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    That is an amazing idea considering how realistic it is. But I don't think they would give us a human skull for killing real players anyway.
    Correction, human heads are already in the game data files
    https://sites.google.com/site/shadow...e-data/animals

Shadows of Genconia‎ > ‎Game Data‎ > ‎
    Resources - Animals

classID class_name displayName weight mass durability Stack slotMax Collect Gather Hunt Craft
    699 resource_human_head Human Head 5 0 5 0 0 1 0 1 0
    Also with a death penalty its not like its something your going to want to farm.

This is a cool idea, how ever i think that in order to really be effective this should be something only a Evil person could do. . .