loading zones/entites post patch

just gota say however i feel about the rest of the patch the one thing i am absolutely loving is the new load in time

pre patch it used to take me an average of 10 mins to load in usually taking 5 mins for zones and 5 mins for entities. sometimes taking as long as 20 mins to get me in.

post patch i load zones and entites is an average of one minute each. with a total load in time of approx 3 mins! amazing, lol ive never gotten into the game with the music still playing until after the last patch.

now all you need to sort out is the minute or so hang while the patcher/updater is trying to connect to the server and i'll be golden

windows 7 64bit
    AMD Phenom Quad @ 3Ghz
    Corsair F60 SSD
    ATI HD6850
    4x2GB OZC RAM @ 800Hz
    4MB broadband from UK

Quote Originally Posted by Osirrus View Post
    just gota say however i feel about the rest of the patch the one thing i am absolutely loving is the new load in time

pre patch it used to take me an average of 10 mins to load in usually taking 5 mins for zones and 5 mins for entities. sometimes taking as long as 20 mins to get me in.

post patch i load zones and entites is an average of one minute each. with a total load in time of approx 3 mins! amazing, lol ive never gotten into the game with the music still playing until after the last patch.

now all you need to sort out is the minute or so hang while the patcher/updater is trying to connect to the server and i'll be golden

windows 7 64bit
    AMD Phenom Quad @ 3Ghz
    Corsair F60 SSD
    ATI HD6850
    4x2GB OZC RAM @ 800Hz
    4MB broadband from UK

My loading time is down from 2.5 to 4 mins, down to 1.5 to 3 mins. Not a huge change for me, but noticeable.