Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If attacking took energy per use we would run out extremely quickly. Because even now we already do. I agree it should, but if they add that we should get some more stamina. So it doesn't take 30 seconds of strafing and 10 swings to get below half stam

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    If attacking took energy per use we would run out extremely quickly. Because even now we already do. I agree it should, but if they add that we should get some more stamina. So it doesn't take 30 seconds of strafing and 10 swings to get below half stam
    Thats because you spam click instead of aim your attacks. Instead of spam clicking jumping sprinting and crap, you would aim, and conserve your attacks, you would also regulate your movements, instead of running around like a cracked out fiend.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Thats because you spam click instead of aim your attacks. Instead of spam clicking jumping sprinting and crap, you would aim, and conserve your attacks, you would also regulate your movements, instead of running around like a cracked out fiend.
    I agree with this. It would add a lot more tactic to the current combat system instead of a spam/strafe fest.