i'm new and lonely.

hello i'm new and i'm lonely.I m playing for two days now and by solo i havent find anyone on my way.So i guess its better to find a Tribe so ican change some words with other players.I'm in zone 815 atm.Does anybody want a new member on his Tribe?
    I think my English are understandable so i can speak and chat easy if thats necessary

PM Sent, welcome to xsyon.

If you are new and looking for a tribe, my tribe is open to new players. We help with advice, food, tools etc. We have about 7 to 10 active people. Currently we are working on a large project and could use all the help we could get.

Contact me in game /w MrDDT text or /w Lady text

GERMANIA is always looking for german speaking players. We are in zone 700. Contact MenionLeah ingame.

Aww.. You should check out Lux Arcana then . Though.. You're in for a run/swim :P.

http://www.luxarcana.org or just contact either Pinner or Ashreon in-game.

we are a bunch of Ninja recruiters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakinski View Post
    GERMANIA is always looking for german speaking players. We are in zone 700. Contact MenionLeah ingame.
    Menion, there were some German players in game this morning looking for a German Tribe. I didn't see your tribe listed under tribe recruitment (or I missed it) but if not you may want to make a listing there so they can find you =)

I was looking at this and thinking, well might as well throw my tribe's name out there, then I looked at the OP date....Over a month ago XD.....Oh well anyone who is a dedicated player looking for other dedicated players look no farther..Xsyon mercenaries is currently doing open recruiting, we are looking for players of any style, ramble ramble ramble...if you are interested please pm on forums or ingame.

Members to contact in game: China,Andrew,Krimara, and Aliksteel.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    Menion, there were some German players in game this morning looking for a German Tribe. I didn't see your tribe listed under tribe recruitment (or I missed it) but if not you may want to make a listing there so they can find you =)
    Ok, ty for the hint The slightly problem is, that we started as tribe "A Better Tomorrow" (ABT) and merged later with others to GERMANIA. In the tribe section we will be still found under ABT. Will make a new thread there