Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Disconnect Issue Thread

OK here is how you can help with this tricky issue.

1) Graphic setting.
    2) System specification.
    3) ISP provider.
    4) Router make.
    5) What firewall ports you have open for Xsyon.
    6) What you are doing when you disconnect. (zone crossing etc).
    7) Are you running multiple account, multiple accounts on he same computer or different computers? Do they disconnect while running both accounts and/or running a single account?
    8) Any other info you can think of.

man I just droped the $40 and I cant even play the game, as soon as I take a step the game crashes!

1) Graphic setting = Everything that can be turned off is, everything else is set to the lowest setting
    2) System specification = AMD Athlon 64 X2 cpu 3800+199GHz, 3.25GB of RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6800 "vid card" runing on Windows XP, Linksys Wireless-G PCI Network Adapter with SpeedBooster.
    3) ISP provider = Bright House "Road Runner"?
    4) Router make = cisco linksys Wireless-N Broadband Router
    5) What firewall ports you have open for Xsyon... I have no idea :l
    6) What you are doing when you disconnect = I litrealy load into the game stand still "I can type in the chat log" and as soon as I take one step forward the game go's to a black screen and I get a Microsoft "Send Bug Report" error telling me the game has incountered a problem.
    7) Are you running multiple account, multiple accounts on he same computer or different computers? Do they disconnect while running both accounts and/or running a single account? = No one account one PC.
    8) Any other info you can think of... Paying $40 bucks for a game that crashes everytime I try to move "SUCKS" I hope I can get some help with this.

It'd be best to send this to tech support. Also I've had an issue in the past were it would crash out all the time. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it fixed whatever the issue may have been. This could be cause by many things.

If this doesn't work for you, again contact tech support. Best of luck and hope to see you in game soon.

I'm asking people in game if any of them have had this same issue. So far it looks like they are saying delete the "option" file and the .exe

Also are you running in window mode?

yeah Im gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling.
    none of the webpage links seem to work for me? WTF like support, it gives me the 404 error no matter how meny times i try it -_-

no, stupid thing is taking for ever to patch, it "lost connection" the first time throug...so now Im re runing it >.< this game is wearing on my last nerve.