Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re:Will the carebears ruin xsyon...

[b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    Considering the game has realistic weight limits people aren’t going wear most of their gear while nod hunting. Stop giving out unrealistic situations and get back to the kitchen women.[/quote]

Who said he was nod hunting ? Only baiting silly guys like you :P

And with your mindset about women you should join the Mullah tribe...I'm sure you would make a very valuable member there :lol:

But I'm glad to see you are improving your irony, this post was much better than the ones earlier about period blood :blink:

[b]Baldur wrote:[/b]
    [quote]What's more carebear than making a thread complaining about carebears?[/quote]

Asking about possible nerfs based on a possible future player base and pointing out how melee combat is worthless how it is=/= complaining about carebears.

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    Considering the game has realistic weight limits people aren’t going wear most of their gear while nod hunting. Stop giving out unrealistic situations and get back to the kitchen women.[/quote]

Who said he was nod hunting ? Only baiting silly guys like you :P

And with your mindset about women you should join the Mullah tribe...I'm sure you would make a very valuable member there :lol:

But I'm glad to see you are improving your irony, this post was much better than the ones earlier about period blood :blink:[/quote]

I'll just kill him while he's putting on his gear. I prefer my current tribe for spreading my word. The word of god.

Well, I don't know whether it is any comfort to anyone but threads like this do not exactly make me want to play this game.

[b]Ravel wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Well, I don't know whether it is any comfort to anyone but threads like this do not exactly make me want to play this game.[/quote]

Never judge a game from the forums

[quote][b]Ravel wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Well, I don't know whether it is any comfort to anyone but threads like this do not exactly make me want to play this game.[/quote]

Never judge a game from the forums [/quote]

Don't listen to her. She's a women.

[quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]

Don't listen to her. She's a women.[/quote]

woman actually...you know, women means more woman :P
    But Ravel, you can listen to Palo God, see how educated he is :laugh:

But Ravel, you can listen to Palo God, see how educated he is :laugh:[/quote]

You're damn right he should. We can't all be lucky enough to be born as superior beings.

But Ravel, you can listen to Palo God, see how educated he is :laugh:[/quote]

You're damn right he should. We can't all be lucky enough to be born as superior beings.[/quote]

Hmm I leave it to Ravel's wisdom to decide it.

Jadzia, you are easily trolled. Really.

r0ss0 you quoted me quoting someone else and thought I was responding to you, I think.

Palo....just lol.

Ravel, give it time. a number of threads will pop up by violent people who want this to be a ffa pvp game that centers on the ffa pvp. When it is neither. It is an open pvp game that has consequences for pvp and which the designers intend:

pvp to be a small to lesser part of the game, certainly not a central part or on par with other features, where someone can easily run away from a fight, but better choose to run away right away because it will be hard to run away if they decide to stick around for a fight and see it went wrong. And finally they intend for the pvp part to be rare.

I sense there are a number of people who thought this game would be more towards the line of a free for all pvp, which I can understand, I thought it was going to be more like that at first as well. Now some are lashing out and are angry because it will not be like that. Some are quietly going away to find other games. Others are shifting focus and realizing this will be a different game than they initially thought. At least misconceptions are getting out of the way.

Think of this as a cleansing thread.

Get it all out, Palo. It will be ok. Just get it all out. You still have MO, I hear they are making drastic improvements on the desync there.