Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Re:Will the carebears ruin xsyon...

[b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Does your tribe naturally attract the gullible and people that try to match the maturity of 40 year old virgins? Or is it that time of the month for you?
    [/quote]

Really, you have some serious problems with women. You are obviously scared of us, probably due to your very low self-confidence...this may cause a lot of problem later on in your life, so you should start to work on it. Somewhere you stated you were 19, but from your posts its clear you are a child...thats good, since this way there is more possibility for the improvement of your character.

[quote]

It seems that your condition has worsened and that you’ve become delusional with rage and started to post videos of yourself. It’s ok pid, calm down and take deep breaths. You’re going to be ok.[/quote]

it is clear you don't know how to reply. sorry bro, but you are not credible as a pvper. if i encounter you in-game with my crafter i will grant you 1 minute afk so that you are not too scared.

[b]pid73 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Palo god wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

It seems that your condition has worsened and that you’ve become delusional with rage and started to post videos of yourself. It’s ok pid, calm down and take deep breaths. You’re going to be ok.[/quote]

it is clear you don't know how to reply. sorry bro, but you are not credible as a pvper. if i encounter you in-game with my crafter i will grant you 1 minute afk so that you are not too scared.[/quote]

So you’re planning to betray your tribe by being a pacifist to your enemies? I knew you were a traitor pid but I never thought you would come out of the closet so soon. Can you open the tribe gates for me and my underlings? I’ll be sure to give you 1.6% of all the loot we acquire.

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Does your tribe naturally attract the gullible and people that try to match the maturity of 40 year old virgins? Or is it that time of the month for you?
    [/quote]

Really, you have some serious problems with women. You are obviously scared of us, probably due to your very low self-confidence...this may cause a lot of problem later on in your life, so you should start to work on it. Somewhere you stated you were 19, but from your posts its clear you are a child...thats good, since this way there is more possibility for the improvement of your character.[/quote]

I didn’t give you permission to speak.

You two are so cute.

[quote][b]pid73 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

it is clear you don't know how to reply. sorry bro, but you are not credible as a pvper. if i encounter you in-game with my crafter i will grant you 1 minute afk so that you are not too scared.[/quote]

So you’re planning to betray your tribe by being a pacifist to your enemies? I knew you were a traitor pid but I never thought you would come out of the closet so soon. Can you open the tribe gates for me and my underlings? I’ll be sure to give you 1.6% of all the loot we acquire.

[quote]

[/quote]

Really, you have some serious problems with women. You are obviously scared of us, probably due to your very low self-confidence...this may cause a lot of problem later on in your life, so you should start to work on it. Somewhere you stated you were 19, but from your posts its clear you are a child...thats good, since this way there is more possibility for the improvement of your character.[/quote]

I didn’t give you permission to speak.[/quote]

Why don't you try to get back on topic ? You are out of arguments, you were proved to be QQing so there is nothing more you can do only trolling ?

[quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

Why don't you try to get back on topic ? You are out of arguments, you were proved to be QQing so there is nothing more you can do only trolling ?[/quote]

Are you defying the superior authority of a male? I’m going to have to call the proper authorities to get you put in the camps for rehabilitation. You’re making your fellow grandmothers look bad.

[quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

Why don't you try to get back on topic ? You are out of arguments, you were proved to be QQing so there is nothing more you can do only trolling ?[/quote]

Are you defying the superior authority of a male? I’m going to have to call the proper authorities to get you put in the camps for rehabilitation. You’re making your fellow grandmothers look bad.[/quote]
    Lol, poor you.

[quote][b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

Are you defying the superior authority of a male? I’m going to have to call the proper authorities to get you put in the camps for rehabilitation. You’re making your fellow grandmothers look bad.[/quote]
    Lol, poor you.[/quote]

You won't be laughing in the camps.

[quote]

Lol, poor you.[/quote]

Don't waste your precious time on him, he doesn't even know when he is defeated and you cannot argue with a kid who doesn't know when to stop. Most probably his parents put him on a computer to get rid of him.

I won't even read this thread anymore, do the same Jadzia! Come, let's leave this delusional sexist alone...

palo god accidently a whole hopi tribe feelings!