Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Re:Will the carebears ruin xsyon...

[b]pid73 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    Don't waste your precious time on him, he doesn't even know when he is defeated and you cannot argue with a kid who doesn't know when to stop. Most probably his parents put him on a computer to get rid of him.

I won't even read this thread anymore, do the same Jadzia! Come, let's leave this delusional sexist alone...[/quote]

You are right, I'm ignoring his posts from now delusional sexist...this was good :lol:

[b]stanleyxd wrote:[/b]
    [quote]palo god accidently a whole hopi tribe feelings![/quote]

Something is missing from your sentence...it doesn't make sense in this way

Way off topic and pointless moved.

You need to remove the Shadow image

I'm a crafter who prefers the mechanics of full FFA looting and very limited safe areas. I dont go looking for pvp and am not very good at it but I like the buzz of being in a dangerous environment and having to know when to run. We arent all carebears.

[b]Primavera wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I'm a crafter who prefers the mechanics of full FFA looting and very limited safe areas. I dont go looking for pvp and am not very good at it but I like the buzz of being in a dangerous environment and having to know when to run. We arent all carebears.[/quote]
    Wanna be a Draper for Templar :-P , Templar Loves Crafter's cause we understand Crafting = Gear and resources to use from No armor No weapons NO GAME!!!!

Heya all, new carebear here, ... looking forward to ruining things (it's my specialty!)

HI Sarg

I like your sense of humor lmao!

Xsyon Citizen

Welcome Sarg.

No worry, you're not alone.

All carebears in Xsyon are able to bite.
    [img]http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/00020077.gif[/img]

Played Darkfall for a couple weeks, but didn't like that to be even an average crafter you needed to be a guild crafter thanks to the rare resource requirements. Been pretty much without a game since, because everything is crap.

This sounds promising. I've always wondered why no MMOs treated PK like real life ... you can do it, but no one does because the consequences are too strong.