Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    How is it even possible to grief in this game. You become a invisible, ethereal, unseeable GHOST. There are SAFEZONES to float to if you choose not to go into the light. I just don't get it.

[QUOTE=r4NGe;56286]How is it even possible to grief in this game. You become a invisible, ethereal, unseeable GHOST. There are SAFEZONES to float to if you choose not to go into the light. I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]

There isn't [U]safezones[/U] there is [B]a[/B] safezone. But those are going to end eventually. Sure you can't be griefed if your dead, but normally one doesn't worry about that now do they. There are plenty of ways to grief. If you don't know how, then I guess it's not you playstyle so its not much of a concern.

[QUOTE=Zenmaster13;56268]Ever hear of the expression "The pot calling the kettle black". This is exactly what you are doing. You are the one talking down to people. Telling them to go to Lowes to craft. What a joke your lack of reasoning is. Crafting exists in game because it happens to be a game mechanic that millions of people enjoy.

Here is some news for your black and white delusional view of the world. PVP and crafting are not mutually exclusive. Wrap your head around that please.

Are you some kind of prophet? Your views on how a post apoc. would be are guesses at best. Think before you speak, and less people will discover how narrow-minded you are.[/QUOTE]

Never said anything about not liking crafting i actually love it, Just people saying there is no room for pvp only craft is my point. (which was what that kid was saying 100% that he doesnt want pk's which means no pvper's a pk is a Player Killer.)

[QUOTE=NexAnima;56291]There isn't [U]safezones[/U] there is [B]a[/B] safezone. But those are going to end eventually. Sure you can't be griefed if your dead, but normally one doesn't worry about that now do they. There are plenty of ways to grief. If you don't know how, then I guess it's not you playstyle so its not much of a concern.[/QUOTE]

Ok, name some griefing methods.

[QUOTE=r4NGe;56297]Ok, name some griefing methods.[/QUOTE]

Playing for the sole purpose of ruining some one elses fun

[QUOTE=NexAnima;56304]Playing for the sole purpose of ruining some one elses fun[/QUOTE]

So griefing is not determined by what I do, but how you feel about it. So the victim is kinda griefing themselves.

[QUOTE=r4NGe;56319]So griefing is not determined by what I do, but how you feel about it. So the victim is kinda griefing themselves.[/QUOTE]

Other then participating in a trolling philosophical debate over semantics, I'm just going adieu...

[QUOTE=NexAnima;56322]Other then participating in a trolling philosophical debate over semantics, I'm just going adieu...[/QUOTE]

I ruined your fun?

What’s the difference between cheaters and the skilled?

In the end, the two can share the same score/outcome/reward, right?

Do you think they have the same impact (positive or negative) on a games community?

I love PVP, multiplayer FPS games have been my staple of entertainment since 1998 (Half-Life). There’s a difference between a griefers and PVPers. Just like there’s a difference between accidents and falsification/lying… The difference is INTENT.

I am not pointing the finger at anyone specifically but it’s obvious some don’t care about balanced competition it’s just about kicking dirt in someone’s face.

[QUOTE=r4NGe;56325]I ruined your fun?[/QUOTE]

He's one of those emo kids with painted fingernails. Don't mind him.