First off, Hi and loving Xsyon so far.
In my first few days, i've ran into a few niggly UI issues.

1: when performing an action (gathering etc) if you look around for err... bears . When the action finishes the camera resets to behind the char which is quite distracting and irritating at times.

2: could some quick destroy option be added to the bag/pouch windows as destroying stuff you have made is a common action while leveling a trade skill ( or am i doing this wrong ). Maybe something like holding ALT while right clicking would bring up the " do you want to destroy this" screen/option.

3: could right clicking an equipable item ( in your bag/pouch ) auto equip it, instead of having to open that huge inventory screen and dragging it over the char or item slot. Any other medium to equip items directly from the bag/pouch without opening the inventory window would also be a solution ( right click menu/double click etc ).

4: please dont give projected times when the server is down for patching etc as this makes people plan around the given times and if the servers not up its annoying. Instead say something like "small patch" instead of "down for 30 minutes".

As i said, niggly things nothing major but they would help.
Loving the game and appreciate the work and feedback the dev's are providing.