Crash during zonechange fixed ? ---no---

Heared from many players that they dont have so much problems with DC´s after zonecrash today.
    Well, was really excited to it
    But....after spending hours in harvesting branches and grass today, i decided now to make something else and went from zone 700 to zone 740.

And what should i say......crash again, like everytime i change from 700 to 740 or vice versa

So, the patch didnt helped me so far.

at least you can stay logged in in the same zone

Zone change crashing me still.

Are you crashing, or just timing out? The reports I got (that we worked on) were time out problems. If you are crashing during zone crashes, this is a different issue that we need to work on.

Please clarify and we'll continue to work on this.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Are you crashing, or just timing out? The reports I got (that we worked on) were time out problems. If you are crashing during zone crashes, this is a different issue that we need to work on.

Please clarify and we'll continue to work on this.

Thanks!

Not crash, lagging out. Meaning you running along, and then actions are not working, things are not updating. Then about 30seconds later, you are at the log in screen (the second one not the launcher). You type your password in getting "Already logged in".

Wait 10+ mins still already logged in.

Ok, you´re right. Seems to be a timeout. I can run, walk and so on, but not scav for example. This goes for a minute and than i am back to login screen. If i log in directly form that screen, i have graphics failures in the bottom section. (like empty bars for health, hunger and so on)
    If i quit the login screen and restart Xsyon, graphics is fine.

Thanks guys, this is a time out. I'm restarting the server. We'll keep working on these problems. This is not part of the code that I personally work on, so it gets as frustrating for me as it does for all of you. :-)