I don't care what you do really.. Be my guest and do whatever you want to. I'm not a hunter by heart, I like to smash zombies that's about it so I don't really care if animals go extinct. You always seem to forget I'd rather have options than restrictions. I'd rather have the option to put up bounties on peoples heads for killing off a population of animals than I want to restrict them from doing it. It is supposed to be heavily based on realism and I certainly can hunt an animal to extinction. Just look at the tiger population or the fishes in the seas.

I was just informing you that

(Taken from Features)
a) Creatures possess realistic loot. If you see armor or a weapon on a creature you can take it. Animals can be carved up for raw materials.
- What I understood you want any kind of loot from animals, that doesn't go along the lines of the above.
b) No set creature spawns or re-spawns. Animals multiply based on the current creature population. Undead never truly die, or do they?
- Means creatures won't just spawn a new only Revenants will.
c) Creatures can overrun areas or be depleted.
- Means certain types of hunting will hurt your own gameplay. In conjunction with b) this means that you can actually make animals go extinct for quite a while. Meaning you wouldn't have anything.. at all. to hunt.

I'm sorry if you took it as a 'this is the only way you can play' it's not. It was just thinking further ahead if you want to avoid certain things, you can't just hunt for the lulz. Well you can, of course but it will end up biting you in your own ass.

If you read the first post I did say I'd rather have them finish up AI than introduce mutants and revenants, that they would then have to redo so animation/coding fits with the AI. Again, I was making examples.
- Should be more than enough indication that I'm quite aware they are -not- in game.