Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    With a fluid game that changes or introduces new skills or turns on ones that were not active, it seems only fair to allow players to redistribute them to be able to adjust to these changes.

I personally don't have any issue with a reset. However, I will say that it needs to be a one time thing. And only when a new skill is introduced or one is activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    With a fluid game that changes or introduces new skills or turns on ones that were not active, it seems only fair to allow players to redistribute them to be able to adjust to these changes.

I personally don't have any issue with a reset. However, I will say that it needs to be a one time thing. And only when a new skill is introduced or one is activated.

Good point Mac, but I would prefer the game to be fluid in skills and stats as well. So say you started as a crafter but later a warrior. You would train up combat, and as you were doing that your stats should change with you to support that role.

If you tried to be crafter and warrior, then your stats would even out, with nothing really high. Right now stats level really slow, and they dont decay with the level ups. So people that train a lot will have 90+ in all stats after a while.