Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compass

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Whoa, everyone here wants a compass, and maps are coming. Chill man. No idea who you are talking to but geez.

More than 1 way to make a compass man. I love the compass idea, its posted in another area already, you should post there.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=884
    i was talking to that tee fag hes always such a freaking asswipe and that link was started yesturday the map should have been in the game from the get go its pretty stupid to add and add crap with out having the basics. i only bought this game couse it was released but after playing it ive come to realise that this is an alpha state game not even a beta

I understand you are upset, and some people are fanbois on here and will defend the game til the end of days.

But the game is fun for some people, and getting much better. I agree the state the game was "released" in can hardly be called "ready" for release. But its what we got, and I deal with it. I dont tell people to play without a major cup of warning juice. Because this game isnt for everyone.

If you need help in game or want a tribe to hang out with please contact me in game. My tribe is getting bigger pretty active and we are starting to have a lot more fun now in game. We normally have about 7 people in vent at night, and are very active. Helps a lot playing with this kind of boring crafting.
    Terraforming is driving me freaking nuts.

Anyways I dont want to derail the topic. I think its a great idea and I hope people use my link to vote for the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I understand you are upset, and some people are fanbois on here and will defend the game til the end of days.

But the game is fun for some people, and getting much better. I agree the state the game was "released" in can hardly be called "ready" for release. But its what we got, and I deal with it. I dont tell people to play without a major cup of warning juice. Because this game isnt for everyone.

If you need help in game or want a tribe to hang out with please contact me in game. My tribe is getting bigger pretty active and we are starting to have a lot more fun now in game. We normally have about 7 people in vent at night, and are very active. Helps a lot playing with this kind of boring crafting.
    Terraforming is driving me freaking nuts.

Anyways I dont want to derail the topic. I think its a great idea and I hope people use my link to vote for the idea.
    great job on the link hopefully ppl will get on board and WIITEE stay the hell away from threads where ppl are asking for features that should be in game.

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    great job on the link hopefully ppl will get on board and WIITEE stay the hell away from threads where ppl are asking for features that should be in game.
    And who are you to tell others to stay away from the forums?

I'd rather you stay away, seeing your totally inappropriate language and attitude.

blimey never heard so much rage,lol! ex boyfriend possibly?

Yes, she must be ...

Back to topic ...
    Kebal, you'll soon learn your way round using landmarks, clouds and the coordinates which are more precise than any compass. A map of the zones can be found here on the fora or http://www.xsyonwiki.net/wiki/Map. The one(s) found on the fora has detailed version.

IDK the game is pretty small right now its pretty much just a circle I just dont see the point of a compass or map at the point.Maybe when new lands open up I guess.