Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Preorder Accounts Not Being Charged

Hi

I have been told be several people who preordered that they are not being charged.
    I am being Charged Monthly. I did not preorder. I was told by somewone with one or more preorder and one or more non preorder that he has only been charged on the nonpreorder account.

I would like other people to post whether or not they have preordered and whether or not they have been charged.

If only nonpreorder accounts are being charged this is unjust and either i) Everyone should be charged or ii) nobody should be charged.

If it is determined that pre-order accounts were not supposed to be charged it seems reasonable that non-pre-order accounts ought to be reimbursed for this period where we were charged and other subscribers were not.

Otherwise preorder accounts should be charged for the period in which they had been playing for free, since 6 weeks after launch.

Regards, Rothschild

My preorder account isn't getting charged yet my non preorder accounts are.
    Rothschild heard it from me.

Ive also heard from other preordres that they are not being charged, and Ive heard from other non-preorders they are being charged.

I dont care either way. But I do think that its upsetting if some are charged and others are not.

Xsyon Citizen
    i've got preorder and i've been charged

Quote Originally Posted by afterclap View Post
    i've got preorder and i've been charged
    You getting charged monthly? Or just for the 40$?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    My preorder account isn't getting charged yet my non preorder accounts are.
    Rothschild heard it from me.

Ive also heard from other preordres that they are not being charged, and Ive heard from other non-preorders they are being charged.

I dont care either way. But I do think that its upsetting if some are charged and others are not.
    I agree with this, and I find it very upsetting. This needs to change, especially now that this was made public, and the game was officially released as a "Pay to Play" Game. I won't pay while others play for free. I will wait to see what the response is from the Xsyon team before cancelling.

This just opened a can of worms because the people that are playing for free may not subscribe if they have to pay, and the ones who are paying for a game that others are not may quit because it's frankly unfair favoritism.

I am getting charged for my preorder account.

I'am getting charged, pre order

Sounds to me like it's just an accounting error and some may not have been entered for charges. That makes more sense.

I've pre-ordered and am getting charged the monthly sub.

I have made a thread about this before and no one seemed to pay it any attention. But yeah the big problem is i too dont care either way bit the devs DO need money so i hope they start charging everyone soon.