Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool

I can explore in Peace not worrying about someone stealing my pants

I know for a fact that MrDDT have stopped many of the Lux Arcana members from bothering to read up on the Xsyon forums because of his constantly negative attitude when someone is enjoying themselves. I also know that it is types like him that in general gets people to stay away from forums.

I'm not blindly defending this game, if you'd bother to read through posts you'd find annoyance as well, but no I'm not screaming like a strucked pig everytime something fucks up. It's called having patience and I've realized a loong time ago this firm just isn't big enough to deliver any kind of patch that is going to make it all better in one hit. You guys obviously haven't.. Yet. Hopefully you will and start to have patience.

LOM... just because a player has been here longer does not entitle him to be abusive to other players. This is a game and we are ONLY entitled to what the game is, not what we deem it should be. This is a very hard concept for a few here to grasp.

I paid 40 bucks to get this game, where as ddt did not. nor does he pay 15 bucks every month like I do. YOU need to think on the fact that as a guest tester of xsyon, his responsibility is to to test, not run players off. That is what he is obligated to do for the free accounts he has. If anything, he should be very professional in his conduct in SUPPORT of the game, not tell folks they should quit, complain constantly over every little nit picky thing, and specifically target players for abuse.

To defend him after so many others has clearly stated their feelings about his actions, shows that you are either his pal, or are clueless as to the facts.

You sound like you are speaking for him, with your defense of things that he has actually said to other players.

I to am not blind to the games problems, like lack of fun things to do to keep players occupied WHILE they do the tweaking and fixing that is needed. I have said this all along, but just not like some kid throwing a tantrum.

I dont see how Im abusing people.
    Ive helped many people learn the game and try to enjoy themselves. I think its funny, that you scream at me when I play the way I want, you scream at me when I play the way you want. You guys are upset with the game, and Im just here pointing out the truths. I understand you want to live in a world where you can lie to yourselves go head and do that, but dont lie to people here on the forums looking at the game to see if they want to play it or not, or the current state its in.

The state of Xsyon is bad really bad. My friends have tried this game and now will never even come back to it. I cant even tell people about it anymore I keep it like a dark secret because of the laughs I get when I tell them I'm playing it because one day it will be great.

Sure you can say "Oh not everyone will like Xsyon" you are 100% correct. But these people I'm talking about are ex-Roma Victor players. Which means they know what kind of game this is, also ex-Wurm Online players. They know what its like to play sandbox games. Xsyon is a dream game for them IF it can be put in like the features list says.

You are right I didnt pay 40$ I paid over 100$. I have more than 1 account, I pay more than 15$ a month. So try not to focus on things you have no idea about.

I tell very few people to quit, if ever. Normally I warn them before they play and give them the FACTS, not false promises. I dont tell them "Hey look at Xsyon, lots of people are having fun" or "Game has a good number of players" Just bold face lies.

I have no clue who this guy is that is trying to defend me I dont need him to defend me, because I dont lie, and I let people know the truth. I dont hold it back. I dont believe Im throwing a tantrum. Im letting people know that this game is still in major progress. Unlike you who is saying "good number" would like the game in its current state is just guessing and lies, if that were the case why have sooooooooooooo many have quit the game? The server population is very bad at best.

DDT just a day ago i seen your version of help. Gramps said if their were restrictions in crafting he would quit. So instead of giving him the facts about the matter and explaing it to him, You tell him he should just quit the game. Ive been seeing say this to alot of players latley. Also saying abusive things to players ingame and the fourms/irc, does not help the game. And the game does have atleast 100+ ingame. Thing is they are not talking because the majority of them. Will not talk in global, because they seen you tear down any1 who does try too. MrDDT you are clearly burnt out on Xsyon, and its be pretty obvious you have grown a strong hatred to the game because its not meeting your expectations. But still this is things ingame that make the wait worth it. Also mac is pointing out the fact you have a Guest account, Because you started out in Xsyon as a tester , but then went south. And a final note Mrddt, Anygame that does 100-500 is consider successful because that is enough to maintain a small team and the servers. This game was never meant to have 1k+. 500 at max. I would suggest you take a very long break or leave the game entirely. Because you will keep taking ur agression out on every1 if you dont. That is if your not banned by then.

Ok, enough is enough with this.

This has gone way off topic and has now become a thread about targeting player/s.
    Please continue these conversations in private messages.

Thank you.