Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New bugs as of APR 9th patch.

You dont need to use the correct tools or mats while crafting for an outcome of what you want.

Using the wrong ones may crash the server or clients.

P.S. sorry for my lack of updates, I was MIA for a day or so.

Re: New bugs as of APR 9th patch.

You cant put items in containers (like backpacks) it deletes them.

Items still dont stack of the same type IE. string with 2 stacks of 2 wont make a stack of 4. But I know you can have a stack of 10, because you get 10 when you first craft it.

You cant pick up a backpack and use it anymore.

Re:New bugs as of APR 9th patch.

You dont need to use the correct tools or mats while crafting for an outcome of what you want.
    What craft are you testing?

Did you have incorrect tools or materials or both? I'd like to duplicate this.

I'm doing some work with stacking and containers, so that players can carry empty containers in their pack. It's not quite finished yet so these issues you mention are my focus right now.

All specifics are appreciated so I can duplicate and fix the problems. (You can email me with exact steps, that would help).

Thanks!

You do not currently start with a hammer in tool crafting. It is not on the tool crafting list. A mallet is however. You need a hammer to make most other tools. We have been able to use Axes and other items in the hammer slot to make it work. The starter knife you get if you choose blades for combat also works for a crafting knife.

If these things are changed however, without the implementation of starter tools for tool crafting, almost no crafting can be done.

I actually really love the idea of being able to use improvised items and tools for crafting instead of the specified item, however there should be disadvantages such as higher fail rates.

Ah... I see the problem. I set up only tools for grass crafting / basketry. The database for the other crafts isn't 100%. The next update will have these issues resolved.

When I hit Enter world. Xyson.exe stops working and game crashes

That happened to me once or twice, (different log in attempts). I just relogged in and tried to enter again and it seemed to work.

I get stuck at "Loading Entities" after I press Enter Xsyon, and sometimes I even crash at "Loading Zones". So basically I can't get in game.

Has anyone had the bug of inventory items disappearing when tryng to stack in backpack?

I tried to stack bits of plastic together. Moved 1 to a 4 stack and the 4 stack disappeared.

I also have items that do not stack once I scavenge them, such as granite. I'll find one, and then scavenge again and maybe find 3 (but they are in two separate stacks

Is the stack limit 20 for items?