Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yet another new one!

Hello folks, i am intrigued by the features the game offers and I'm downloading as we speak. Killing me though, only getting 130kbs. Steam usually goes for 2.5mbs. Anyway, I've been reading the forums and tutorials, and guides trying to familiarize myself with the game. Just a quick question tho, is there a way to change my forum name? don't understand the reasoning for making my forum name the same name i use to log into the game. Am i just not doing something right? Thanks and hope to see you in game!

Grizzly

incoming....DDT has a tribe and hes very very friendly to noobs!

/sarc

i just sent you a pm!!

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    incoming....DDT has a tribe and hes very very friendly to noobs!

/sarc
    Think your right tho, MrDDT seems to be exactly what i'm looking for. Thanks for the tip

I was joking. I hope you are too.

He was being sarcastic, however, it is true we are an open tribe to new players. We help with tools, advice, food etc. Please give me a message on the forums or in game. /w MrDDT text for whispers in game or hit me up with a PM before you make for some advice.

We also use voice chat ventrilo server, but its not required.

Talk to you later.

Well I'm just confused now. Don't know what to think. I've been searching the forums and always see DDT posting letting folks know hes there to help, so i figured he would be a good source. Yes? No? Is it just a trap? Does he lure noobs to his lair so he can take my socks? This is the Apocalypse were talking about. Can never have enough socks.

Quote Originally Posted by jwelzel View Post
    Well I'm just confused now. Don't know what to think. I've been searching the forums and always see DDT posting letting folks know hes there to help, so i figured he would be a good source. Yes? No? Is it just a trap? Does he lure noobs to his lair so he can take my socks? This is the Apocalypse were talking about. Can never have enough socks.
    no they mean that are happy little sheep that go along with whatever mrddt points out the truth and it messes with the sheep mentalaty so if you if u like to close your yeys to the truth stay away from mrddt if you like to know exactly whats going on in xsyon sandbox then mrddt is you friend

A lot of people are unhappy because of how I'm very direct on the forums, and give my opinion. I'm very honest, and trustworthy.
    Ive never killed a noob joining my tribe, or leaving it. I have killed many people in game, and some of them happen to be new to the game. Its very hard to tell who is a noob to the game or not, until after I kill them.

But no its not a trap, and I do help a lot of new players understand the game and give them a home, along with all the other things Ive said.

Yes, it's true, an experienced player, who has been a member since February 2010 such as MrDDT has a very hard time telling the difference between a new player and a veteran player. Especially since, according to MrDDT there are only 100 + active players in Xsyon. But you know how it is.....the older you get the more senility sets in.

Sounds fun! my comment was in no way meant to offend anyone btw, just saw an opportunity to throw out a joke. Been watching Saintbobs video's for a bit now while i wait for xsyon to finish downloading. See ya guys soon.