Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to Xsyon

I hope you enjoy in this new world

C you ingame!

Welcome,

Enjoy your adventure whatever path u choose.
    Just yell in chat and we will be glad to help u.

Have FUN........

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    no they mean that are happy little sheep that go along with whatever mrddt points out the truth and it messes with the sheep mentalaty so if you if u like to close your yeys to the truth stay away from mrddt if you like to know exactly whats going on in xsyon sandbox then mrddt is you friend
    Speaking truth about the state of the game and being a dick to people are completely independent from each other.

That and the fact he can't let a post go unquoted by him is why some people seem to dislike him. Has nothing to do with his truthful perception of the games flaws.

Sheep stink but this has nothing to do with the sheep mentality. It's more like "We don't care for improvements, game is fine as is" mentality. However, if people think the game is fine, that is their opinion. They should just know that it is not shared by the vast majority of gamers.

I do think it very funny that he has to defend his character or his tribe.

If you are doing nothing to be disliked for by a player base, then you have nothing to defend. The mere fact he dies should tell you that some do feel there is a problem.

Oh, and btw I do feel there are many issues with this game, low pop being a major problem, but caused by lack of FUN things to do while folks wait for improvements.

I have infinite patience, but most others do not. I am worried that if we don't get some simple mindless fun things put in very quick, we could well lose those that have held on.

Carts, mutant animals that roam around camps, zombies, and the simple joy of finding something while scav'ing that helps a player directly have fun, is to ME very important things to consider.

Atm, pvp means nothing to me, since whatever is lost as loot to another player, is instantly replaced when you respawn back at camp. Pfft, could care less if I get killed.

No one ever said I was not doing nothing to be disliked.
    People like you and Appollo are upset because Ive killed you, and many other reasons. Shouldn't have any effect on new players that join my tribe. Lots of new players are quiet happy with my tribe.

Actually ddt its not the killing part at all. He is talking about the way you treat others, yes for the moment you are being civil, but you dont stay this way, and you get very aggressive to anyone for no real reason. Beleave that is his point. Welcome to the game OP , i am sorry that you see the community like this, but ddt has made alot of folks angry over the months and they tierd are of it. But if you need a tribe spawn in sugar pines spawn point, type /w fatboy ingame and ill help ya out or if ya wanna go solo your welcome to live in are area. We all welcome any new players. as you heard Population is very low atm, but city building can be alot of fun , but time consuming also. Enjoy your stay.

Another thread hijacked.
    Come on now survivors, if you have stuff to say to each other please keep it to pm's. New players don't want to see other players whine at each other.
    Give new players a chance to find out what other players are like in their own way.

/sigh!