Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beta?

*facepalm*.... No map. Not even a sketch up map.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...syon-World-Map here is a sketch map that someone did maybe the devs can use it for an ingame map

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...syon-World-Map here is a sketch map that someone did maybe the devs can use it for an ingame map
    Ok, this does not make sens at all!!
    Players want map. Devs dont!?
    Players make a custom made map anyway because they want a map to use ingame.
    When shall Dev-team wake up!? Insted of force players to make their own custum/sketch up/satelite from google earth map. Put a INGAME MAP IN THIS GAME.
    Players will otherwise be forced to make their own outside the game. And the Dev-teamīs goal with no map ingame is a EPIC FAIL. Players will make their own map so Dev-teamīs dream of this game without a map is in that way destroyed.
    Better to have a ingame map from start that players can explore in any way they would like too. Just a simple map would if Dev-team dont want to put in all info on it.

Is this team hobby game designers or accuttaly professional with game design degree and a history form professional Game Studios enviorment?
    This could explain alot.

Still I have hope up for this game, I like the idea. But I never will PAY for what I belive this is alpha/beta. So think all of my friends too. I rather not mention what they think.

I hope a very good update will boost this game to what it SHOULD be. Then I buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by styrmankarlsson View Post
    Ok, this does not make sens at all!!
    Speak for yourself, I don't and I know many others who don't as well.

(In-game player made maps that you can trade etc sure, but not your traditional World of Warcraft map.)

he speaks for many just becouse old players got used to no map doesnt mean there shouldnt be a map with the game being so broken and with features barely working

Quote Originally Posted by styrmankarlsson View Post
    Sorry but i dont want map too. And i am not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    (In-game player made maps that you can trade etc sure, but not your traditional World of Warcraft map.)
    For me that would be the way to go

(player) 'Please sir can i have more map.'
    (Dev) 'What!' said the DEV at length, in a faint voice.
    (Player) 'Please, sir,' replied the player, 'I want some more.'
    (Jordi) 'I beg your pardon, sir! the player has asked for more!'
    (DEV) 'He did, sir,' replied DEV.
    (Jordi) 'That player will be hung,' said the gentleman in the Xsyon rules T-shirt. 'I know that player will be hung.'

9. 07-22-2011, 06:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    (player) 'Please sir can i have more map.'
    (Dev) 'What!' said the DEV at length, in a faint voice.
    (Player) 'Please, sir,' replied the player, 'I want some more.'
    (Jordi) 'I beg your pardon, sir! the player has asked for more!'
    (DEV) 'He did, sir,' replied DEV.
    (Jordi) 'That player will be hung,' said the gentleman in the Xsyon rules T-shirt. 'I know that player will be hung.'
    haha that is so funy(not) now where is the map at?

Xsyon Citizen
    i dont want map no need for 1 use http://www.overwolf.com/