Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well i'll be he is still alive ^^ :-P

It's fun 'cos no one is really finding the 'Hopi achievements' any kind of achievements.. at all. They are more like a half-done plan scrambled together at the sound of midnight, most likely because you no longer have your original leader and it was a bit harder running a tribe/guild than originally presumed ?

[QUOTE=VeryWiiTee;87879]It's fun 'cos no one is really finding the 'Hopi achievements' any kind of achievements.. at all. They are more like a half-done plan scrambled together at the sound of midnight, most likely because you no longer have your original leader and it was a bit harder running a tribe/guild than originally presumed ?[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the Hopi area? Its really nicely done up, what more would you like them to do before its an "achievement"?

I think this speaks to the core of the issues that most players have left over.

[QUOTE=MrDDT;87908]Have you seen the Hopi area? Its really nicely done up, what more would you like them to do before its an "achievement"?

I think this speaks to the core of the issues that most players have left over.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Nothing against Alik, but he was running the game on a Netbook during the original launches and found himself with very little time to contribute toward the end of his tenure with Hopi. Sure, running a guild can be difficult, but if you ask anyone who was in Hopi during it's prime, they'll tell you it was anything but poorly run. We had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends.

As for our achievements... you can say what you will. We can only work with what is given to us by the game. We built every structure, organized player housing, created a fairly complex arena given the architecture recipes the game made available. Mock us and what we did if you want, but also realize that you mock the collective efforts of over 100 people who enjoyed this game as much as the rest.

Glad to hear you are coming back. Come over to Legion and check us out, experienced players are good to have around.
    [URL="http://legion.mmochief.net/GuildFiles/395917/Screenshot_2011814_1_51_39.jpg"][IMG]http://legion.mmochief.net/GuildFiles/395917/Screenshot_2011814_1_51_39.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Current stage of our tribe.

Our land is too vast and developed to simply abandon. But that doesn't mean we can't visit.

[QUOTE=AlexTaldren;88353]Our land is too vast and developed to simply abandon. But that doesn't mean we can't visit.[/QUOTE]

I think thats the problem most longtime players have....their tribe is not active and they have invested so much into it that they rather stay alone then join others. I know thats how I would feel. Im sure the game will pick up more and more as it gets better

i did 90% of my city n got alot left. ill never leave wat i have done. Pop picks up and goes back down all the time. All you can do is stay hopeful but expect the worst.

With decay in the works, we're going to try and save our bins so we don't lose all the stuff we've done.