Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Xsyon vs Dawntide.

These both look like wonderful games and I am wondering which one will be the best once out of the testing period. Any opinions?

Xsyon, no doubt about it: mechanics and features are way more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalart View Post
    Xsyon, no doubt about it: mechanics and features are way more interesting.
    Is this game officially out of testing?

xsyon has launch but is still developing. but is in 100x better shape then dawntide is atm.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    xsyon has launch but is still developing. but is in 100x better shape then dawntide is atm.
    That $40 and then $15 a month is crazy. Are there any server wipes to speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Zethlis View Post
    That $40 and then $15 a month is crazy. Are there any server wipes to speak of?
    spot on its completly retarted and the devs should be ashamed of them self's using the power of sugestion to make their money instead of real coding like they say in theyr feature list
    as far as i know there are no wipes in the planing

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    spot on its completly retarted and the devs should be ashamed of them self's using the power of sugestion to make their money instead of real coding like they say in theyr feature list
    as far as i know there are no wipes in the planing
    Yeah I'd pay $40 and $15 a month for something on the shelves at a game store, but not an indie game. The devs are definitely living comfortably. Lol

i for one am feeling like im being taken for a ride after geting hooked on the feature list i bought the game, started playing and now im like wtf is this bullshit there isnt even a map(ingame) there is a player made 1 but thats pretty useless, u cant go far from you home or if you do you cant do the things youd want to like most of the things on the feature list. i hope the players get together for a mass protest

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    i for one am feeling like im being taken for a ride after geting hooked on the feature list i bought the game, started playing and now im like wtf is this bullshit there isnt even a map(ingame) there is a player made 1 but thats pretty useless, u cant go far from you home or if you do you cant do the things youd want to like most of the things on the feature list. i hope the players get together for a mass protest
    I'd expect so, it sucks spending $55 (minimum) on a disappointment

I almost bought this game too. But I did some very quick research.

Featrure list: Not much of that is ingame.
    Screenshots in gallery: Nothing of what you see in the screenshots are ingame... YET.

You see the Zombies and other nice stuff in the screens and think " wow... zombies, cool. I think I try this game out." And nothing of what you see is ingame. A damn lie and a very nice way to fool players to buy a product that promise something that does not exist. isnt that Fraud? Correct me if I am wrong.

But pay 40$ + 15$Month for empty promise, feature list that is not ingame, somthing you see in the Gallery but not ingame.
    No I dont think so.
    Please get this game up to date to all the promise before you take 40$ + 15$ Month.