Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    found another problem where the killed players are unlootable u can only take 1 item and then the window closes and doesnt reopen and bears dissapearing after they get out of sight(ddt mentioned that the bears decompose after 2 min) i killed a bear and then ran back to my basket to get a knife took less then a minute and when i came back the bear was gone

LordofMetal, post it as a bug report. Ive already posted the looting issue as one, and they said they are working on it. Which was about 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    LordofMetal, post it as a bug report. Ive already posted the looting issue as one, and they said they are working on it. Which was about 2 months ago.
    i did. we shall see if anything changes as u said u told them 2 months ago and nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    hey theirs a cords system. learn it or walk away. Sorry to straight up about it, But their is no ingame map because thats the way the game is made. Use the cords system and explore and youll figure out where zones again. And this game didnt hype up nothing. Hell they never even advertised. it was all 100% players doing. So i am sorry if you hate the current system, But thats how itll be be, learn it, or never leave your area.
    Just FYI they are adding a mapping system in game later. So you should post your thoughts on that in the thread about it there.

Im happy to see a mapping system come into the game soon I hope. New players are really at a major loss without it and shouldn't have to read forums or go to some unknown website to download a map.

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    i did. we shall see if anything changes as u said u told them 2 months ago and nothing yet
    Yes still not fixed yet. Many bugs are left unfixed.

well that sucks so u get a limited amount of time to loot ppl and on top of that u have to stand there trying to open the loot window couse it keeps closing in a blink of an eye after opening it and when u do get it open it closes couse the timer runs out.
    Fix Asap Please i like to pvp and i like geting rewarded for it

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    well that sucks so u get a limited amount of time to loot ppl and on top of that u have to stand there trying to open the loot window couse it keeps closing in a blink of an eye after opening it and when u do get it open it closes couse the timer runs out.
    Fix Asap Please i like to pvp and i like geting rewarded for it

We have tested this a number of times on the live server and are unable to replicate it, can someone fraps this and send it to bugs@notorious-games.com

Quote Originally Posted by GuideDina View Post
    We have tested this a number of times on the live server and are unable to replicate it, can someone fraps this and send it to bugs@notorious-games.com
    Ive already done this, using your own system. Would you like to see the video? How many times do we have to do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmmmkPS8x_M

This is just epic failure on the testing teams part when they cant even find REPORTED bug videos.

player looting is the last thing they need to fix/add right now

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBacon View Post
    player looting is the last thing they need to fix/add right now
    I can think of many other things not needing to be added or fixed before this one, I would say this is in the middle of the list. My point is that how bad is it when the guides or trackers are telling us to report bugs, when we already did everything once, even gone as far as to make a FRAPS of it and post it.
    Thats well above and beyond just saying "Hey this is broken".

I think bugs like, able to chop a tree down twice, not able to jump out of water, hunted items not displaying who gathered them, etc are much less important thing this, I can think of at least 50 reported bugs less important than this, I can also think of 50 more important.

This is a good thread that just shows how bad the system they are using for tracking, reporting, and checking for bugs there is. Likely a major reason why many of these minor bugs have not been fixed in months/years.

I dont think it is a bug, have you tried standing closer to the victim. I dont know if you have noticed but if you stand too far away from a basket the exact same thing happens, the window opens and shuts down really quickly, you are possibly standing on the limit of being able to open the lootbox. Not that I go around killing people but when we have been playing with the pvp at our tribe we havent had that loot problem - anywhooo, just a suggestion