Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    I dont think it is a bug, have you tried standing closer to the victim. I dont know if you have noticed but if you stand too far away from a basket the exact same thing happens, the window opens and shuts down really quickly, you are possibly standing on the limit of being able to open the lootbox. Not that I go around killing people but when we have been playing with the pvp at our tribe we havent had that loot problem - anywhooo, just a suggestion
    yeah i stand right on top of them i killed 5 ppl so far and 3 times it happened i thought it was the bin bug but it apears to be random

lom when i killed u it did that so i kept clickin it and it finally worked..somthin bout the angle but that bug shouldnt even be worried about when so many others need fixed not to mention game mechanics that used to work that are now broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    I dont think it is a bug, have you tried standing closer to the victim. I dont know if you have noticed but if you stand too far away from a basket the exact same thing happens, the window opens and shuts down really quickly, you are possibly standing on the limit of being able to open the lootbox. Not that I go around killing people but when we have been playing with the pvp at our tribe we havent had that loot problem - anywhooo, just a suggestion
    Ya it happens over and over and over. No matter how close you stand. Maybe its a desync issue and on your screen it looks like you are right on top of them.
    But Ive spent all 30seconds just moving around trying to open it. Same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    lom when i killed u it did that so i kept clickin it and it finally worked..somthin bout the angle but that bug shouldnt even be worried about when so many others need fixed not to mention game mechanics that used to work that are now broke.
    Fatboy the point is this has been reported months ago.

I am very curious how this is an urgent need to fix, when very few pvp or even fight at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    I am very curious how this is an urgent need to fix, when very few pvp or even fight at all?
    Of course very few do, when all the PVP stuff never gets fixed. If they FIXED the pvp issues maybe people would do it? I know I would and many others would IF PVP stuff were working and not bugged.

Making it more sandbox is not an excuse for poor game design.