Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    kinda sad actually.

I don't even care enough to counter the most ridiculous of your conclusions

/sniff.
    I was trying to make this point really.

All the people that bought the game based on the promise of combat, and the way the game were to play in that sense. They dont even bother anymore to post, play, or check in on the game for the most part. Its sad, because I really dont see the game getting better in that sense either. I think it might even be better off to ignore combat and start focusing on things that the current 100 or so people playing care about. Things like, hair color, able to wear lipstick, and building more buildings for the lol's.

Nah DDT, they should just try and add contested areas ASAP and breathe some life back into this game.

I feel like they have been working on combat revamps since like a month after launch....

They sure care about combat A LOT for not caring about PvP...why can't Jordi just come forth and announce that contested territories will be added in when the game is more polished and playable? Honestly, that's what I think he's holding out for. I can't imagine his original intent was to create a crafting simulator for 100 people.

But even worse would be bringing in the mad rush of players and word of mouth advertisement from contested territories being added, when the game still has many exploits and bugs and balance issues and a broken combat system.

So yes, perhaps once the game plays smoother and is balanced contested territories SHOULD be added. I say should because no one knows what Jordi wants. Perhaps i'll ask in the weekly questions...even though both you and Mac already asked for a detailed vision for the game

Guys you really need to stop these forums turning into a troll pit for MrDdt and his enemies. Every time that I very rarely log in it is a constant fight between DDT and others.

You are absolutely correct.

Since we cannot keep ddt from posting in ANY thread, the only way I can see that will work is to just not post anymore.

If for instance I post a thread about how much fun Building is, I cannot control whether he will post in it or not nor can I predict the type of post he will make.

I can of course not direct anything at all towards him but so far that has not prevented any trolling. If a thread gets hijacked or derailed, should we not try and get it back on track?

What ways would you suggest? How can we keep posting and maybe bring some life to the forums, and at the same time keep ddt and crew from trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post

Since we cannot keep ddt from posting in ANY thread, the only way I can see that will work is to just not post anymore.

If for instance I post a thread about how much fun Building is, I cannot control whether he will post in it or not nor can I predict the type of post he will make.

I can of course not direct anything at all towards him but so far that has not prevented any trolling. If a thread gets hijacked or derailed, should we not try and get it back on track?

What ways would you suggest? How can we keep posting and maybe bring some life to the forums, and at the same time keep ddt and crew from trolling?
    The only way I can think of is if all of us agree to add DDT to ignore. That way he can talk to himself only, and won't mess up others' conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post

Once combat is fixed and not broken, I doubt you will see me posting on it save for balancing issues. Right now we cant even get to the balancing issues because full systems are broken.

Please show me some posts where Im trolling, so I can edit them so they are not. Because, from what I understand I dont troll. You on the other hand I cant say the same. Would you like me to show you some posts where you are? Or do you even care?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    The only way I can think of is if all of us agree to add DDT to ignore. That way he can talk to himself only, and won't mess up others' conversation

Here is a clear trolling post. Yet nothing will ever be done about these type of posts. I cant say why or I will likely get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Works for me, Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    Works for me, Done!
    Same here

Its easy to ignore MrDDT... just ask him..

Wait you arent a subscriber are you son?

The fact is there is more to PVP than just player vs player, but the online gaming community is made up of a bunch of children not to much unlike MrDDT. They only know a few things, how to troll, and be a bad gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    Guys you really need to stop these forums turning into a troll pit for MrDdt and his enemies. Every time that I very rarely log in it is a constant fight between DDT and others.
    it's mac vs. ddt. there aren't 'others'.

and by you picking a side and annointing ddt the troll and mac the victim is quite disengenuous - ddt has a position. those who oppose ddt have a position. to call one a troll but not the other is quite comical. The non-ddt position is winning (you should be happy!!), the game is losing. enjoy the victory.