Please add some sort of an ingame map(this is just pathetick on your part exploring the world is just a pain in the ass)

Whats the point of diffrent baskets and pouches(maybe they should offer bonuses to the ammount of weight you can handle) I just went on a hunting trip in xsyon and killed 5 labrador pups and that put me in slowmotion walk/run i wanted to do some bonecrafting so i had to take a crafting knife with me and other tools as i was planing on grinding for a while so incase my knife broke i could master up a new 1(so with my tools and armour on "not that i needed it for puppies but i was expecting bears and what not" i was about a quarter of my encumbrance bar deep) and before you say we are adding carts thats not what im asking.

This is begining to shit me up the wall most of the time im just stuck outside my tribal area fishing or grinding basketry or foraging and if i want to go scavanging just get discoureged by past expirenses where i couldnt find my way home for hours or was to loaded up with all the goodies i found and really needed so i was forced to slowmoe home once again for hours wich made the game seem like a waste of my money and time actually stuff the money it wasnt even that much for me but im pretty sure thats alot of money for some ppl in europe somewhere.

You call this state of the game released? I call it riping ppl off. Looking forward to hearing from you on this issues