Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pay without Credit Card

Hey Guys!

I really want to try this game but I don't have a CC :/

I have an PayPal Account which has round 700€ onto it - but cant pay with that neither o_O don't know why - it tells me that I need to sign a credit card...pretty weird.

Any Ideas?

run away while you can the features are lies the devs want your money for nothing you will play this for a week and want your money back

Well I was pretty addicted to Wurm Online - played it for a year

And as far as I can see these Videos its kinda "OK" isnt it?

It looks more finished than Wurm - and the bunch of crafting features wurm has - can be implented here over time.

Well the price is PRETTY high here I assume - I don't know why the Devs put the price that high.

but back to topic how can I pay with paypal without using Credit Card

as you need to pay $15 dollars a month they need you pay pal to be linked to the cc but maybe if you email them you can work something out.

Hope so - because in germany a CC isnt very common.

And also I dont want to pay in credit all the time, when I actually have the money in the bank

you can get a debit card thats like a cc but it only uses the money you have instead of borrowing money from a bank and then having to have to pay them back.
    also if you watched saint bobs vids once you get in game its quite different but you can try it for your self

Does this Debit card receive a number which I can use as a credit card number?

yes thats what ive been using couse i really hate giving someone money for free like the greedy banks and they cc scam
    im in australia so i dont actualy know if germany has that but i dont see why they wouldnt

Can u tell me a serious debit card service? :/

you are just going to have to go down to the bank down there and find out if they have it