Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: beta?

beta?

hi guys im just wondering is this game still in beta, because i would like to try it again. if it is then i should be able to logg back in but if it isnt i should have two free months anyway.
    so is this in beta, and if not when was it released??

thx.

released. but the population is that of a beta. still, if you have the free time, i'd say give it a shot.

take care

sorry to say but the game is in alpha it still has atleast a good year of development till ppl can really play it

L0rd0fIvIetal is one of the many naysayers on this forum so I would advise not listening to what he has to say. The game officially launched a few months ago. Many new features have been added since and more are on the way. Some users on the forum consider this a "paid beta" simply because not all the game's features are in yet. Still, regardless of whether or not you want to consider this "still a beta even though it officially released", there are hundreds of hours of content available to keep you busy until the rest of the features make it in. Apollo (NorCalGooey) is right- the population isn't that great but it's picking back up these days because they've been rolling out new content more frequently than a few months ago.

And there are many that are enjoying what there is for now till more features are in.

Most of us die-hard's understand this game was designed to change continually, and find plenty to keep us playing everyday. And with each new feature added, less reason to get bored

If you have any questions, really log back in and check it out for yourself. If you need anything Please feel free to Whisper me /w LaughingOak

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    And there are a few of us that are enjoying what there is for now till more features are in.

Most of us die-hard's understand this game was designed to change continually, and find plenty to keep us playing everyday. And with each new feature added, less reason to get bored

If you have any questions, really log back in and check it out for yourself. If you need anything Please feel free to Whisper me /w LaughingOak
    Fixed it for you. I wouldnt say there is many in this game at all.

Im having a good time, cant wait for new stuff to come in so that more players will want to stay and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    L0rd0fIvIetal is one of the many naysayers on this forum so I would advise not listening to what he has to say. The game officially launched a few months ago. Many new features have been added since and more are on the way. Some users on the forum consider this a "paid beta" simply because not all the game's features are in yet. Still, regardless of whether or not you want to consider this "still a beta even though it officially released", there are hundreds of hours of content available to keep you busy until the rest of the features make it in. Apollo (NorCalGooey) is right- the population isn't that great but it's picking back up these days because they've been rolling out new content more frequently than a few months ago.
    the game has no map the camera sends you in to epilepsy fits in first person view and when u get bushy trees u get random disconects the tooltip is sometimes buged so i have a right to tell this guy the truth the game might be released but its in alpha state so dont lie to your self (i went to the city today and was standing at a traffick light with lots of office type ppl the light was red for ages so i got a bit impatient and i have spoted a break between cars so i ran for it and atleast 15 ppl followed walking and almost got run over now that tells me that ppl are fucking blind/dumb sheep) so open your eye's fools

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd0fIvIetal View Post
    the game has no map
    I keep seeing this in threads making it look like it's a missing feature or something.
    There aren't supposed to be ingame maps except from player made ones, it's part of the whole 'sandbox-deal'.
    (And no map is awesome.)
    (And yes the game is very unfinished, but that's the state of nearly every sandbox MMORPG on the market right now.)

Maps was never intended for the game. This is a cordinate system, which is very accurate and u can get around like that. Also their is atleast 100 active in game n the 100 part is over a 23 hour period. but steady 30-50+ active daily :-) if ya decide to buy the game, please know the game does have it issues and is continuely beign developed. If ya need a tribe or help pm me on the fourms or /w fatboy ingame .

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    Maps was never intended for the game. This is a cordinate system, which is very accurate and u can get around like that. Also their is atleast 100 active in game n the 100 part is over a 23 hour period. but steady 30-50+ active daily :-) if ya decide to buy the game, please know the game does have it issues and is continuely beign developed. If ya need a tribe or help pm me on the fourms or /w fatboy ingame .
    Map was planned for the game, just its not in yet. Just FYI.
    The coordinates system is just a temp thing until the mapping system can be put into the game.