Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Here is a new one for you all

[Full Disclosure
    For the people that don't know me, I'm one of them sickening fanboys some people like to talk about. Do I think everything is right and all is good? No, But for some of us people that are called fanboys/fangirls. It's more to the point that we try to talk positive about the game in hopes of building the morale of the players, Rather than talking negative all the time and sounding like we are trying to hurt or kill the game.]

So here is what I wanted to talk about ...
    I think it's fair to say between all of us here there is nothing on the feature list that has not been blasted for not being right, Or not being in-game at all. And after looking again at some post it seems we are still blasting away. So I thought with me starting back out again after being away for a few months. maybe some things have changed and are working now. So What is working, Or better yet, What are they working on that looks like it will be right?

My answer:
    With the few hours I have been able to play this past week(Hard getting back into the saddle again), And without being a real PvP player.
    The new PvP/fighting system seems much better than it was.
    Crafting has had a little love to it, It's better, But still hoping for more love.
    I have not had the time to really play with it, But there seem to be a lot more to buildings. And the doors/gates add on is great.

That's all I have for the few hours I have been back in the game.

Alik, I am totally with you on the supposed fanboi thing. I too know full well what issues there are and some irritate me for sure, but I will always try and be positive towards the game.

For me the improvements to animals and the new arch parts has been a great boon. Currently redoing our front gate area and now fee there is enough pieces to complete the outside walls. Gates and doors have lead to MANY new and exciting building ideas.

What is coming soon is a revamp to recipes and more arch parts, plus the ability to have a cart. This will improve life for us crafter/builder types for sure!

Check with LaughingOak in game and lets talk archtecture design

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    [Full Disclosure
    For the people that don't know me, I'm one of them sickening fanboys some people like to talk about. Do I think everything is right and all is good? No, But for some of us people that are called fanboys/fangirls. It's more to the point that we try to talk positive about the game in hopes of building the morale of the players, Rather than talking negative all the time and sounding like we are trying to hurt or kill the game.]

So here is what I wanted to talk about ...
    I think it's fair to say between all of us here there is nothing on the feature list that has not been blasted for not being right, Or not being in-game at all. And after looking again at some post it seems we are still blasting away. So I thought with me starting back out again after being away for a few months. maybe some things have changed and are working now. So What is working, Or better yet, What are they working on that looks like it will be right?

My answer:
    With the few hours I have been able to play this past week(Hard getting back into the saddle again), And without being a real PvP player.
    The new PvP/fighting system seems much better than it was.
    Crafting has had a little love to it, It's better, But still hoping for more love.
    I have not had the time to really play with it, But there seem to be a lot more to buildings. And the doors/gates add on is great.

That's all I have for the few hours I have been back in the game.
    EDIT wrong thread