Xsyon isn't a triple A game, It's a indie game! Surprising right?

Why bring this up, Because I think that people need to understand that in a game that doesn't have a fat bank roll and has a small Dev team. Things take time, When a glich happens, There is no army of programmers to throw at it. The main team(hell the only team) has to stop what they are doing to fix it. This is what slow's down everything else they are working on. As frustrating as it can be, And believe me I have been there. You have to remember that in time this is going to be a great game. Over the past year I have looked at what else is out there, And Xsyon just keeps looking better and better. Unless you are looking for something like EQ2/WOW/Rift/GW2/SWTOR, Xsyon is the game that will take care of your gaming needs, Given enough time to develop.

I'm doing this post because I see people talking about how Xsyon is only after your money, And they don't care what people think, If the Xsyon staff was to respond every time some one asked "How come ....", Then they would never have time to do the other things they need to do. Jooky gives us a lot of updates on what's going on, It may not be to your liking every time, but I'm grateful that he tell's us what's going on. That's a lot more than any AAA MMO out there. When the shit hit's the fan in most MMO's they close the blinds and stop talking till they fix it or it all blows over. that's not how Jooky has done things here, He has been open with the player base.

Will Xsyon be 100% in a month or two, No, And if you think so your fooling yourself. Will Xsyon be a great game, Yes, Given time I see Xsyon becoming great.

Oh one last thing,
One thing I do see that keeps alot of people wanting more from the game. Xsyon is not set up like most MMO's, It's about as close to an sandbox game as it comes. Most people say they want a sandbox game, But when they log into Xsyon and find that there no NPC there to hold there hand or tell them what to do. They think there is nothing to do, In this game Jooky wants the player to make the world a living place. Meaning you have to come up with task, quest, event's, the fun! People say after you build there is nothing to do, BS, What would you do in other games? Go find a quest from some one, Get on the forums or set it up in game, And have wars/fights/pvp with other tribes. The combat system is looking real good. I know what you will say to that, Whats there to fight over? You make that up as you go, Fight just to fight and video it to show all the world. Place bets for crapy armor, weapons. There is nothing stopping people from having fun in the game other than themselves.