Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why didn't you fix this while at it?

I can't believe you (Devs) worked on limestone walls , and didn't fix it so they butt up to posts correctly without massive gaps.

Greetings,

This should of been fixed.
    If you are getting this bug, please screen shot it and send to us in an email to our support email. You can contact us HERE

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Greetings,

This should of been fixed.
    If you are getting this bug, please screen shot it and send to us in an email to our support email. You can contact us HERE

Thank you.
    Why not try and look at previous bug report and post I made on this issue?

You only get the gaps with ghosts next to a completed structure. Doesn't happen with ghosts next to ghosts.

Still should be fixed but they don't have time you see

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    You only get the gaps with ghosts next to a completed structure. Doesn't happen with ghosts next to ghosts.

Still should be fixed but they don't have time you see
    So it only happens when you try to add to a completed project? (or I should say next to one)

Ya this would suck for building a town, but still can be placed on the back burner a little. Sucks having to report bugs like this many time in many places before they are "seen".

Does the "test team" lack eyesight? Are they picking up any of the bugs?

you forget that ddt IS part of the test team.

The simple answer is they did fix it. It works as long and you place everything where you want before you build them. Maybe folks just don't like that process, but it's how it works.

Besides, Look at all the new pieces you can work with now... Even flooring!.

Griping about something that was fixed and works as intended seem like simple complaining to me.

( Yes I am back to posting )

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post

The simple answer is they did fix it. It works as long and you place everything where you want before you build them. Maybe folks just don't like that process, but it's how it works.

Griping about something that was fixed and works as intended seem like simple complaining to me.

I'm no more a tester than anyone else. I just take the time to report and track bugs instead of letting them go without being reported or exploiting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post

yeah, guess im imagining things....vision is first to go when you get old, or is that mind? I must not really be seeing the gap.

After checking you are right .. the Yakid post does have that problem only on one side ... which makes using them pretty worthless...

However, besides the looks, if you are doing arch here are many other options that to me look much better anyway.

BUT .. yes its a bug that needs to be looked at