Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

not allowed to post suggestions

My account is not allowed to post in the suggestion forums

Xsyon Citizen
    Join the club mate..

I believe only MrDDT, AlikSteel and some 'select' few are allowed to post there...

Just be glad you can't post there. Its not as if suggestions we ehm suggest are really looked in to or really worked on. Not being able to post there saves you from more frustration .

I troll...emm look at these forums daily and read every post

Just to add to this... Carts were something the Dev team didn't want to add just yet, however they have listened to the suggestions and are going to work on adding them asap.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Just to add to this... Carts were something the Dev team didn't want to add just yet, however they have listened to the suggestions and are going to work on adding them asap.
    This makes me very happy.

I actualy do feel like the read and listen to our suggestion. I understand they cannot respond with the quickness of lightning so it still makes me sad i cant post there.. ((((

i cant wait till carts come. Itll be a great day when they are ingame XD (lets pray the recipe can be grinded or easy to find) and i cant post under suggestions ethier. Wish i could :-(

Not to be a negative voice on this but only one and half posts were on topic. I personally find it a little unsettling to see that. The fact that no one even really batted an eyelash at the accusations of favoritism for some players. I don't think that amount of posts or activity on forums should dictate if you can post under the suggestions thread. Not all people are vocal or feel that they need to add their two cents on every topic.

You can bash this all you want but I don't like the thought of excluding any point of view from a game in development. And maybe some reasoning behind why someone who posts that they can't post their ideas in the area that's labeled "Suggestions"

Alright my rant is over, thanks for your time.

I agree with you krimara - and i really hope that post count and play time isnt the culprit here.. if that is the case its pretty sad. But im hoping its a misunderstanding

Greetings,

If you are having an issue posting in certain threads or sections then contact support.
    The website Admin will take a look at your account and see why you are not able to post.
    There is no favouritism, it will simply be a mix up of forum 'groups'.
    Contact Support and they will resolve the issue for you.