Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm not much of a scavenger so have most of those items like heavy boards, sheets and posts/pipes vanished from the scavenging loot table?

No they haven't, but there sure is an influx of tool heads and blades/cleaves .

Quote Originally Posted by GuideSariel View Post
    Hi Raguel!

In my oppinion nothing is too easy. I can scav for ages and get only a few items.

All the basic items used to make tools are way too hard. I believe we are spoiling the experience for many new players by not allowing them to gather essential items for basic tools. Some are not ever being scavenged any more.

These seem to not exist anymore because they are so rare in the loot table...........
    - old saw blades
    - pioneer and rusty spades
    - feathers of all sorts
    - old pipes
    - rubber scrap
    - rubber grip
    - 5 and 10 pound weights
    - cleaver blades
    - all recipes
    - all ready to use weapons and tools
    - all bones, but especially human bones seeming as they can only be found by scav atm
    - wood and steel bats
    - golf clubs
    - rusty and pioneer pick heads
    - nails
    - screws

I have gotten a FEW bolts by scav. I used to find these in bundles of over 15 and up to 50-ish

Im sure others will mention more i have missed.
    My problem has not been with any of the tool / weapon parts listed above I have HQ and VHQ of all the above everywhere.

Im sitting on 60 VHQ saw blades all found in a weeks time..

Where my issue is Bone / leather recipes are over abundant ,
    and nails seems to have got more rare, used to scavenge the same spot for the same amount of time and come up with 4x more nails..

Last night I scavenged for 3 hours out of the 40 recipes I found of 6 different junk piles

30 were leather / bone
    3 where building bp's that i already knew
    7 were tools, 5 of which i already knew...

Metal sheets are more abundant id say every 5th pull was metal sheets or poles...

I think finding Recipes should have a skill base variable, or smart loot based on what you know already...

I understand that when you add up all the recipes and get a total count of armor/weapon/tool vs building/ wainwright bp obviously theres greater odds of finding anything but, there should be some balance there..
    Its near impossible to find anything to do with wainwright or buildings, I have tried a dozen different junk piles in 3 different zones for extended periods of time...

80 Scavenge
    93 Perception
    91 Charm
    85 Resource

48 wainwright 8 schemes only 2 inspired Paid through the nose to for others

You know this post is almost a year old right that you just necro'd?

My problem is less about the resource type being so over abundant and more about the QL being over abundant.

Meaning if I have 100 scav, and 90 CHA. I'm going to pull up Master QL stuff almost every scav. This creates and effect that makes QL mats way to common. If I only pulled up 100 Saw blades and only 20% of them were master, the rest were lower ranges, then you can see that would make it so that masters are prized. Instead of now where I use the same QL to grind with as I do for good items because I cant get lower QL.