Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
I will take a slightly different approach to report my scavenging experience.

I have pulled the following items since the patch which also currently have no use in game as far as I know. In most cases, they appear in Small, Medium, and Large. In some cases, such as Metal boards, there are various types, such as Steel and Iron.

-METAL Boards, Studs, Pipes, Medium and large Blocks, Posts, Poles, Long Handles
-PLASTIC Sheets, Blocks, Studs, Boards, Poles, Handles
-Concrete Posts

It is hard to guage rarity without knowing the usefullness of these items. I suppose I will rarely use them.

I have found uses for Small Metal Block, Small and Medium Metal Handles. So, they are not included in the above summary.

As a side note, I am still trying to figure out the purpose of these non scav items:

-Tar, Quartz, many non edible Plants, and Shells. My guess for the Plants is Cooking.

I still find and discard alot of Dollar Bill, Quarters, Pennies, Beer Tabs, and Bottle Caps. My guess is this was an attempt at currency.

Part 2 to this debacle is a list of items I can no longer find that I do have a use for:

-OLD SAW BLADES, Pruning and Circular Saw Blades.
-Knife and Cleaver Blades
-Spades and Pick Heads
-Bats
-Lucky Horseshoes(can't confirm the usefullness here, but carry one anyway)
-Old Pipe
-Human Bones
-Weights

Next are items I no longer find which also currently have no use as far as I know. I assume they will be used for farming.

-Hoe Head, Rake Head
-Pitchfork Head, Garden Scythe

I still find the following useful items from scavenging or sorting:

-METAL Plates, Sheets, Spikes, Wedges, Rods
-Nails, Screws, Bolts, and Rivets of various types
-Feathers, Zippers, Junk Plactic, Buttons
-Leather, Fur and Leather/Fur Sraps of various types
-Metal Buckles and decorations
-Rubber Grips and Scrap

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Can't find any recipes. If I could find Architecture recipes, I might be able to figure out what to do with some of these materials.
Perfectly said and well posted.

+1 from me same problems and finds.