Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    here my take, all people starting a tribe should have max tribe size, and if that leader goes inactive for 30 days totem goes poof. and who ever else will have to stick a new one down or the land is up for grabs for all. Also overlaping must be fixed before this could even happen. that way every1 can have a hay day building, should only be 1 rank ingame and thats tribe. (or atleast set every1 to tribe status and let them grow from their, but overlaping still need fixed)
    The Praetorian Guards

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    here my take, all people starting a tribe should have max tribe size, and if that leader goes inactive for 30 days totem goes poof. and who ever else will have to stick a new one down or the land is up for grabs for all. Also overlaping must be fixed before this could even happen. that way every1 can have a hay day building, should only be 1 rank ingame and thats tribe. (or atleast set every1 to tribe status and let them grow from their, but overlaping still need fixed)
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post84217

Great post about what you just posted.

OP is talking about the looks of a totem based on size not about how the radius works or with people going inactive or not.
    If we are going to talk about that, I should ask the Mods to merge this with the other thread, or post everything Ive posted there here.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu