Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Basketry? Really?

Virtus wrote:
    comestible wrote:
    Can it be a fully submerged activity? If so would there be a water breathing spell for prolonged activity or is it just as long as you can hold your breath?
    Have you never seen the synchronized diving basketry summer Olympics?
    I think I saw that once right after I was done watching the under water BB stacking competetion.

I was very sad when my underwater basket weaving meant only my hands and the basket fibers were submerged--I wanted SCUBA gear!

K, that makes this a very cool skill name. And since I grew up not far from Tahoe, too--all the cooler -grin-

Just got done using Xsyon as a part of the English lesson I was teaching to someone in France (since I based our lesson on Lake Tahoe). :cheer:

Re: Basketry? Really?

Xsyon wrote:
    Ok, my confession...

I chose the Basketry name because 'Basketry' was the easy, almost joke merit badge at my boy scout camp (near Tahoe too) when I was a kid.

haha that's awesome. I'm an Eagle Scout. B)

Angyll wrote:
    I was very sad when my underwater basket weaving meant only my hands and the basket fibers were submerged--I wanted SCUBA gear!
    Yea At least I was not the only one that thought that lol.

When I was in HS and I found out Underwater Basketweaveing was a real thing I was a bit let down... Sounds better as a joke. lol

comestible wrote:
    Can basketry take place under water in Xsyon?
    bahahaha

Kaldor wrote:
    Angyll wrote:

When I was in HS and I found out Underwater Basketweaveing was a real thing I was a bit let down... Sounds better as a joke. lol
    I thought it was still a joke but I guess mankind has found a necessity for this craft. Underwater Basket Weaving Wikipedia

cbowsin wrote:
    Kaldor wrote:
    Angyll wrote:

I thought it was still a joke but I guess mankind has found a necessity for this craft. Underwater Basket Weaving Wikipedia
    It is a real thing wow you just ruined it for me I feel like i did when I found out the easter bunny wasent real. I dont know how you will live with your self now............. You know what you have to do