Xsyon VS Haven & Hearth

How do the games compare? Besides the obvious of Xsyon being 3D. I want to know if Xsyon is better than H&H overall (I LOVED that game for its realism, but HATED it for its permadeath-lose-everything-you-worked-for-months-for antics.)

Well, H&H is a 2D, browser based java game so that doesnt compare at all. Oh wait, they are both MMO's, oh so perhaps they do compare. Hmmm Xsyon doesnt have fluffy bunny slippers, it also doesnt have permadeath - nope looks like they are both completely different games and are nothing like each other at all

Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    Well, H&H is a 2D, browser based java game so that doesnt compare at all. Oh wait, they are both MMO's, oh so perhaps they do compare. Hmmm Xsyon doesnt have fluffy bunny slippers, it also doesnt have permadeath - nope looks like they are both completely different games and are nothing like each other at all
    are you just naturally ignorant or just a smart ass? I SAID BESIDES THE OBVIOUS. I'm aware H&H was 2D but its system in how everything worked was very nice to me except for the permadeath and mining. They're both survival MMOs, and they both have the process to making buildings (IE cutting logs and getting stones). Add some information that actually helps instead of spamming my thread. Thanks.