Thread: What's Next?

Question What's Next?

With the disconnect behind us(I hope), And combat looking very good. The dev team has two big problems behide them. They also have given us tree regrowth, contianer labeling, animal/mob distribution(I think, Not finding much up north of the lake). And a few more things I'm forgetting at this early hour. And there seems to be a never ending list of stuff that still has to be done, Check the Xsyon In Development list to see just how much is left to do(at this point). I also like to check the Suggested Feature list to see what they think about what we want. For sure this is a lot of info to go through. Make sure you see what the Priority Level is set at on the Suggested Feature, 1 is the highest level.

I know there is a ton more that needs much, much love, But for me I want, No, I need the in-game chat system to be revamped. It gives me such a headache dealing with it, I need tabs with options to turn on and off all types of chat for each tab. I also would love for the options in the Feature requests -Chat options in Issue Number 885 to be added as well.

What's Number One on your list?

Drive to live or do something.

When I say that I mean things animals attacking your town so you need to build protections.
    Or equipment that matters.
    Need to feed yourself or drink.

Many things of a drive just to live to survive. Its the main theme of the game yet it seems to be missed.

P.S. Carts =P

As I mentioned in the feedback post, a serious look at the scav chats would be the thing I want them them to work on next.

Aside from that, whatever keeps them interested in the project and they have fun doing, cause the game is good, and they will only make it better with time.

Quote Originally Posted by soulless View Post
    As I mentioned in the feedback post, a serious look at the scav chats would be the thing I want them them to work on next.

Aside from that, whatever keeps them interested in the project and they have fun doing, cause the game is good, and they will only make it better with time.
    they dont care about it or the litlle customers they have as guides say they are working on carts so have fun lugging all the useless stuff around

Lordofmetal, ....................... <-----understand?

It means i don't have time to post due to heavy work load getting updates out fast as with quality in mind.

wait did i just post that i can't post......well I'll be an mmo's uncle i did!