Guys

Anyone else agree or otherwise that by say the end of this week combat should be put on hold, and all efforts should be switched to giving players reasons to use the new combat system/craft certain items and build certain buildings.

Ive been trying to think of a reason to do things other than for the asthetic value and thought i had one...

use new combat system to go hunt animals...why?
so i can get bones...why?
cos i wanna be a bone crafter...why?
cos i believe bone absorbs more damage than other stuff ....why?
cos when i PvP i wanna be well protected for my fighting style ....why?
erm why? do i wanna PvP cos there is nothing i want to loot from the player except maybe saw blades but even then i dont really want them......

I think the above generally applies to to all professions at the moment there seems to be nothing apart from visual appearance of item/buildings as the only reason to make stuff. There has been little progress in this from what i can tell yeh item bonus stats have been added but seems to be placeholder text rather than actually workable ingame (see my other post in crafting)

Anyway after all that waffle lol anyone else agree to put combat on hold and now give us reasons and entertainment value.....

Sorry if this goes over stuff already said but I think its important and needs brought up until something is done