Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stuck at "Loading Entities"

Does anyone else get this? I log in, select the character but then at loagind screen, I get stuck at "Loading Entities". I can't enter the game, I got the email yesterday and still haven't been able to get in haha, so unlucky!

Re:Stuck at

treyu wrote:
    Does anyone else get this? I log in, select the character but then at loagind screen, I get stuck at "Loading Entities". I can't enter the game, I got the email yesterday and still haven't been able to get in haha, so unlucky!
    I haven't been in-game so I'm trying to troubleshoot in general here, but have you attempted to reinstall or re-check files via the patcher? (I'd assume so on the latter since I'm guessing it does that regardless when you open the client)

Also usually helps to ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.

As I said, I haven't been in game so I can't be helpful to the specific problem, but if you haven't already, those steps above can sometimes alleviate issues such as the one you're having.

Could also help to post your computer specs to ensure hardware is not the issue.

Re:Stuck at "Loading Entities"

Yea, re installed the game this morning, and drivers are updated. :S

treyu wrote:
    Yea, re installed the game this morning, and drivers are updated. :S
    I wish I could be of more help then, sorry!

Try lowering the graphics properties.

No, its happening to me also, I am not sure whats causing it though. I think we might just have to wait till they bring out this new patcher/client and Jooky stops people from logging in with outdated data.

Is it actually crashing, or does it say it is not responding?

I've having the same issue. It just stops responding, keeps hogging the resources but the client doesn't load anything past that point.

I've had Win7 tell me the game has stopped responding, and about 30 seconds later I am in game. It actually happens twice, once checking for password, and once at "Loading Entities". But in the end i get into the world.

When it freezes at this point it is usually a server or corrupted character problem. Try remaking your character.